• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's back in action again.
VC0EnLC.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you're trying to get into her panties.
Tip, you won't find any hymen within, it's a myth.
I see you Jeremy Quek are evil filthy liar coward bully dare not reply to jw5 but talk loud loud to eatshitndie. Just like your fellow glockman clone Semaj 2357 indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
disgusting thread. ravishing virgin beauty is an innocent victim kena slandered by trolls who can’t get an erection without posting degrading pics on women. pui!
Thanks for speaking up. You are the only one in this forum who believes in both me and that fake doctor. At least you are consistent, not like some others that believe in the fake doctor but think I am telling lies about being a virgin with annulled marriage. So strange when that fake doctor did viciously bully me and feigned ignorance when I said he did and then after some time suddenly he recalled and apologized profusely to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GANSIOKBIN YOU ARE A DIRTY AUNTIE WHORE AKA LOU CHOW HAI GAI
Pui Pui Pui you nameless coward Cantonese son of dirty whore evil sneaky manipulative criminal bully scammer hide in this internet rat forum spamming evil filthy lies of me. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for speaking up. You are the only one in this forum who believes in both me and that fake doctor. At least you are consistent, not like some others that believe in the fake doctor but think I am telling lies about being a virgin with annulled marriage. So strange when that fake doctor did viciously bully me and feigned ignorance when I said he did and then after some time suddenly he recalled and apologized profusely to me.

YOU ARE JUST A WORTHLESS PIECE OF FUCKING CUNT!

1646567511427.png

Your womb should be ripped out from your cheebye hole with bare hands!