• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What network? You mean your criminal syndicate. I certainly didn’t reveal my condo area or condo name all these years. Pui you Jeremy Quek criminal son of whore hiding in rat hole criminal doing evil to me for years.

View attachment 150730
Hahahaha Jeremy Quek self busted a liar again because I certainly didn’t reveal a single thing about my condo except it is in the west.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha Jeremy Quek self busted a liar again because I certainly didn’t reveal a single thing about my condo except it is in the west.
Confirmed and chopped Jeremy Quek is part of criminal network.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 150732

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You swear if it's not Mayfair, you will be struck by lightning immediately and have your corpse raped.
Why do I need to give you the pleasure to swear on my address?You are the Ccb attacking me. Go to my Facebook and expose my address and I will reply you there. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I need to give you the pleasure to swear on my address?You are the Ccb attacking me. Go to my Facebook and expose my address and I will reply you there. Pui!

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is part of Malaysian criminal network dare not go to my Facebook to expose my address. Pui! View attachment 150734

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You swear if I am never a prostitute in my life you die a violent death. This one won’t reveal my address I have no problem to swear one while you criminal network son of whore dare not. Pui!
I swear chop off my head Chop off my cb chop off everything if I am not a virgin hahahaha no problem because I am 100% virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LoL. Look at the whore in heat all over the place. Hahaha
Lol look at you Jeremy Quek an evil coward criminal son of whore in Malaysian criminal network in heat self busted a criminal because I certainly didn’t reveal a single thing of my condo location. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear chop off my head Chop off my cb chop off everything if I am not a virgin hahahaha no problem because I am 100% virgin.
Jeremy Quek evil coward criminal bully in Malaysian criminal network dare not swear. No wonder dare not go report police on my spamming of his photo here.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 150735

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol lame excuse you Jeremy Quek dare to swear chop off your LJ if I am a virgin?

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

Seriously you Jeremy Quek are a fucking disgrace. Such a useless man hide in rat hole for years to abuse me. No wonder you sinkie traitor dog can do that, must have been paid by Malaysian syndicate. Pui!