• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The weirdest musical instrument you never seen before and can never touch ever.

Piersqsw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, you've hit on quite an intriguing topic! The world of musical instruments is full of surprises, isn't it? From the Theremin to the glass harmonica, there's some seriously unique stuff out there. But hey, speaking of trying new things, have you ever heard of Irish drums, the bodhran? It's got this rustic charm and a whole lot of groove. I stumbled upon it, and it's been a blast to play. Sometimes, the weirdest-sounding instruments end up being the coolest to jam on! Keep exploring the musical mysteries, and who knows, you might just stumble upon your next favorite sound.

D

Deleted member 178254

Not so long ago, I stumbled upon this charming little instrument - the ukulele, and it was love at first strum. The ukulele's unique sound and compact size intrigued me. Now, I'm learning easy beginner ukulele songs. This musical instrument really simple to play so everyone can handle it. If you're into exploring new sounds, give the ukulele a shot.

Last edited by a moderator: