• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The wayangness of CCPee.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ccp kpkb about bbc covering floods in henan. they say bbc puts them in poor publicity and a bad light. disaster must also praise and lie that nothing but great thing happens.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chicoms love propaganda to add prestige to their shitty regime. Indoors or outdoors, all kinds of weather. :biggrin:

The PRC is just North Korea + a little money obtained after tricking the ang mohs to let it join the WTO. :cool:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
But there are still plentiful of those "Wumao" (RMB0.50) CCP Internet Brigades in the local forums to spread the CCP propaganda. Fuck to these bastards.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who’s calling me? I don’t receive $0.50 for my posts. What I can tell you is my company’s growth is all driven by Chinese conglomerates (as in my European employer, not my own investment). An among MNCs, anyone who is not thirsting for Chinese business are considered fools. Unless you are AWS, Microsoft, Google or FB…. Anyone else who is not courting Chinese business is courting death. So political inclinations aside, if you’re still thinking China is like the Mao era, you probably haven’t got a real job before. Clueless if I may call it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can agree that China is a big market, but can you eventually repatriate your profitable funds? Practically very difficult if not impossible. I give you an example: My Taiwanese client in Kunshan (a town famously regarded as a mini-Taiwan in China), making aluminium sports rims for vehicles. Their big boss had to go through lots of paper work in order to repatriate the company's funds out of China and in most cases, their applications were either rejected or greatly delayed. They told me that the CCP government is very against funds outflow from China but will prefer these businesses to reinvest their earnings within China again. Eventually, their big boss had no choice but to reluctantly open another factory making instant noodles which is not their field of specialty.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you think the people like Jack Ma, Chang Wei (Didi Chuxing) and the likes of those rich entrepreneurs whose companies (like those in educational, tuition centres and lately gaming) are happy being targeted by the CCP in their recent clampdowns? I doubt so. They are but being forced to comply to the CCP regulations or to fold up. Jack Ma's ANT IPO being forced to abandon at the last minute is definitely a very bitter pill which he had to swallow.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Furthermore, setting up your own business in China carries a very high risk of being "hijacked". Their people may work for you for a year or two to learn your trade/skills and then they will combine amongst themselves to fund and set up a similar kind of business to compete directly with you in terms of cheaper costs. You'll die cock-standing if you are not ingenious and also must always be one-step ahead of these people.

Another reason why the Singapore-Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP) project eventually failed because they had set up an exact replica SIP just next to the one built by Singapore and called it the New Suzhou Industrial Park. And they compete directly by offering to lease to companies at half the price of the original SIP. When LKY complained to Beijing, they reverted that there's nothing much they can do since it is within their local municipal government's control and jurisdiction. What the fuck is the Central Government for if I may ask?

Also, the Singapore investment in Tianjin is now but a White Elephant project.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you think the people like Jack Ma, Chang Wei (Didi Chuxing) and the likes of those rich entrepreneurs whose companies (like those in educational, tuition centres and lately gaming) are happy being targeted by the CCP in their recent clampdowns? I doubt so. They are but being forced to comply to the CCP regulations or to fold up. Jack Ma's ANT IPO being forced to abandon at the last minute is definitely a very bitter pill which he had to swallow.
Jack Ma was about to compete with communist owned banks. It may put them out of business. Hence he must be put to sleep.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Furthermore, setting up your own business in China carries a very high risk of being "hijacked". Their people may work for you for a year or two to learn your trade/skills and then they will combine amongst themselves to fund and set up a similar kind of business to compete directly with you in terms of cheaper costs. You'll die cock-standing if you are not ingenious and also must always be one-step ahead of these people.

Another reason why the Singapore-Suzhou Industrial Park (SIP) project eventually failed because they had set up an exact replica SIP just next to the one built by Singapore and called it the New Suzhou Industrial Park. And they compete directly by offering to lease to companies at half the price of the original SIP. When LKY complained to Beijing, they reverted that there's nothing much they can do since it is within their local municipal government's control and jurisdiction. What the fuck is the Central Government for if I may ask?

Also, the Singapore investment in Tianjin is now but a White Elephant project.

New companies being created by ex employees also occured locally. The ex employees may try to steal your clients once they feel they able to run their own business.

But in china, i think they go one step further. They use partners design, upgrade it here and there, and call it their own. Russians suffered this wrt weapons, europeans wrt high speed trains.

Beijing is correct as they have no control over competing companies. I think sinkies SIP was overcharging for their industrial park hence lost out to next door competitor.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Ma was about to compete with communist owned banks. It may put them out of business. Hence he must be put to sleep.
This is to stifle its own private entrepreneurism. If commie owned banks cannot compete, then they have to reinvent themselves in order to regain their share, not to forcefully silence their private enterprises. But then again, this is China and everything is decided by the one and only, Winnie.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who’s calling me? I don’t receive $0.50 for my posts. What I can tell you is my company’s growth is all driven by Chinese conglomerates (as in my European employer, not my own investment). An among MNCs, anyone who is not thirsting for Chinese business are considered fools. Unless you are AWS, Microsoft, Google or FB…. Anyone else who is not courting Chinese business is courting death. So political inclinations aside, if you’re still thinking China is like the Mao era, you probably haven’t got a real job before. Clueless if I may call it.

You do it for free... even worse than the 50 cent army. 自干五

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ccp kpkb about bbc covering floods in henan. they say bbc puts them in poor publicity and a bad light. disaster must also praise and lie that nothing but great thing happens.

That journalist they harassed wasn't even from the BBC.

The ones doing the harassing were most likely police or military disguised as civilians at the behest of the propaganda ministry.

E6yxtb0VIAEVol8.jpg
E6yxtbxUUAYlHos.jpg