• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

THE VACCINE-CANCER ATROCITY: Like clockwork, most vaccinated Americans will lose immune function by Christmas and start growing accelerated CANCER tum

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't see any evidence but sometimes people misinterpret the message behind a post.

I am definitely two faced though. I often rush to support the very issue I condemned last week.
Always interesting when an account that is low key not active suddenly comes out to personally attack someone.

Clone.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The end of civilization in the next 10-20 years...

Hardly. It's the Georgia Guidestones blueprint. It has always been about culling many of the 'useless eaters' so the remnants are more manageable. :cool:

5ada11c75353cae2033af213f1b44d7b--new-world-order-the-new-world.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are being deceived in getting the vaccine. In Singapore, the amount of deception people are receiving is 85% of the population.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
these talking about mrna vaccine or all vacinnne?
In covid-vaccinated people, that immune system has already been destroyed by the vaccines themselves… by design. As Dr. Paul Cottrell explains in this eye-opening video below, mRNA vaccine makers deliberately add chemicals to their vaccines to erase immune function in order to protect the mRNA strands from a normal immune response that would destroy them.

Put another way, a normal, healthy immune system would destroy the mRNA strands before they could breach the cell walls and enter cell ribosomes that synthesize proteins. Thus, suppressing the immune system is a critical strategy in the delivery of mRNA to the body’s cells.

Brighteon.com/4c2922ea-7239-478d-8780-6fb80d4df3f4

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think I’m fucked

Jul/12 - Sinopharm I

Aug/10 - Sinopharm II

Sep/01 - Pfizer I

Sep/22 - Pfizer II

4 shots so far

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is an interesting fact from the live stream:

3d-4d-5d.JPG

You need to be at least in the 4D in order to have the med beds heal you. I think it has to use your own vibration and frequency to propel your own healing. Yes, in your current school studies, you didn't learn about vibration, energy and frequency, at least on biology aspect of it, is deliberate removal by the cabal. It is totally understandable.

Presentation at about 1:51:00

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Sounds like great news! Half the population wil be wiped out!
Yeah see how the other half survive.

The profile of anti vaxxer is belligerents insolents rebels science rejects non conformists rabble rousers individualists non team players. Wonder if they can work together or not to keep world going.

More likely most will die from pestilence and starvation.

A few will live off grid.

Watch Sweet Tooth on Netflix for an idea how the survivors will live.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people ask when the med beds will be out:

It will be out after the new financial system is being set up on Earth so that the cabal will not use their competitive financial advantage to secure the control of the med beds for their dark motives. Projected year 2022.

medbed-out.JPG

video time: around 2:35:26

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some important info regarding the mrna jab from the video at 2:36:29

implement1.JPG

implement2.JPG

implement3.JPG

implement4.JPG

implement5.JPG

implement6.JPG

implement7.JPG

Read it for yourself. Those injected with mrna will die or be sick and disabled by it. The reason is far more than just mundane. It is about your perception of life and also the control of souls that are dead to move to another 3D planet to learn your lessons if you didn't learn here on Earth. Earth is moving to the 5D earth and those that are not match to this frequency has to leave Earth. That means they will die and go to another 3D planet.

If you just think about getting the jab to just able to go to the mall and dine in and be able to work. You failed the test of being a 5D being of higher timeline and you need to be out of Earth through death.

Those (the mrna vaxx) who are able to survived to the time the med beds arrived WITH CRISPR Technology, then you are saved. I just hope that those who are jab really has taken the placebo as positive ET spies has switched the vaccine with a placebo during shipment but not all are switched.

Your beloved Ho Ching and PAP has a mrna manufacturing plant set up in Sg so that you have the supply mrna is to kill you off, i dunno if they know what they are doing. 85% jab in sg and i dunno how many % are the mrna jab. Really good luck to you.