• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The ultimate camera phone with for those with money to burn.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
why buy a camera that has no zoom, makes things in background more blur by default......and costs more......

The guy keep saying "natural" photo.

Reminds me of those patients say natural treatments like plants and leaves better.....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why buy a camera that has no zoom, makes things in background more blur by default......and costs more......

The guy keep saying "natural" photo.

Reminds me of those patients say natural treatments like plants and leaves better.....
Apparently you are computational photography kind of person so I won't argue with you....
I assume you like heavily processed food ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Apparently you are computational photography kind of person so I won't argue with you....
I assume you like heavily processed food ?

I am not photography kind of person. LOL!

My first thought before even watching the video was......just buy a Leica camera lah. Save money on the phone part.

And if want natural camera.......maybe buy those old old cameras minimal digital stuff or no digital?

I guess this is niche market.

I eat all kinds of food. I dont bother processed or natural.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not photography kind of person. LOL!
Obvious to see.

My first thought before even watching the video was......just buy a Leica camera lah. Save money on the phone part.
Leica cameras aren't cheap. Leica lenses usually cost more than the camera itself.

And if want natural camera.......maybe buy those old old cameras minimal digital stuff or no digital?
Film processing is expensive. There are digital cameras that can give a filmic look, especially those from Fujifilm.

I guess this is niche market.
Perhaps only to you. Just because you're not into something doesn't make it niche.

I eat all kinds of food. I dont bother processed or natural.
You obviously didn't catch my sarcasm there.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Obvious to see.

Leica cameras aren't cheap. Leica lenses usually cost more than the camera itself.

Film processing is expensive. There are digital cameras that can give a filmic look, especially those from Fujifilm.

Perhaps only to you. Just because you're not into something doesn't make it niche.

You obviously didn't catch my sarcasm there.

Thanks for sharing. I wasnt aware that the Leica lenses usually cost more than the camera itself. So I guess this is a good buy?

I think it is considered niche. Certainly not mainstream.

Sorry I made you upset. I can see you like the Leica Leitz 1. If you like it, you should buy it if you want.

I am not into cameras or even phones. Actually I am not into anything really. Dont take my comments to heart ok?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Guess I am not the only one calls it a niche. I get it you are into this sort of camera phone and dont like it being called niche.

I meant it as a matter of fact statement not personal or maliciously. These days everyone gets angry if you say something they dont agree with. So I am sorry. In future I will not refer to camera centric phones as a niche market anymore.

https://www.xda-developers.com/leica-leitz-phone-1-preview/

The Leica Leitz Phone 1 is a gorgeous niche phone for fans of the iconic German brand​

After several years of licensing its branding (and, apparently, image processing know-how) to Huawei’s top phones, iconic German camera maker Leica has decided to release its own phone. Sort of, anyway. The Leica Leitz Phone 1 is really just a rebranded Sharp Aquos R6, but it does feature a brand-new body designed by Leica that looks quite striking.

Otherwise, the internals of the Leitz Phone 1 are exactly the same as the Aquos R6, and the software is mostly identical too, save for two small additions. The phone is only sold in Japan right now, but we managed to borrow one from Hong Kong importer Trinity Electronics.