• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe this was taken care of ages ago. Even though your power shows 34 your power is actually double that so if you add points to someone it goes up by 68. I thought I highlighted that at the time somewhere. I'll try to find the post.

What I did was reduce the power of newbies but I definitely made sure the donors and subscribers did not lose out.

Same thing when you zap you deduct 68 points.

My sincere apology. I know about upping double but not know zapping as you know I rarely zap. Thank you for pointing this to me.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Asterix and Peppertail please continue with your conversations and ignore me. I do have a point to make as a donor if I may have the right to do so, when the new point/infraction thingy was implemented and power cut by half, inside me I felt not so happy with it, its like we paid for two eggs and after a while when we broke the eggs to eat them both are half eggs inside or another example is you pay for 4G but get 3G speed. Could have been implemented for new donors I don't care but then after one paid it should be a done deal and permanent. Errrrr call me stupid I not only use this nick to donate ya.

Bro relax lah. Who cares about silly points and power. The only use is to vent your frustration on someone like Peppertail and Kopiuncle.

The system is so unfair. Non subscriber cannot zap. I know Leongsam wants to make it as elitist as possible but this is too much. As a forum elite I feel lonely in my ivory tower.