• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth is Out, SBF is a pro-PAP Website - why do I need to be here?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha, you are envious...you lost to an old man...wauhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

No lah ...I am not envious. I am humbled. I have lost to the best propaganda machine on this forum - the psychotic kopiuncle. I am most happy for you. All your years of sucking up has finally paid off. Are you going to ask them for an increase? $100 a post seems reasonable given that you are in your twlight years? Are you as old as Old Fart?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No need to salute him lah,,,he just there to sprout shit and bring down the forum. I just ignore him as best as I can,,,or laugh at his dumb post,,assholes like him are best ignored,,

and u have a good trip,,,upload more good photos of the hot german chicks hor,,,,

Thanks, will upload those blonde german gals. Pretty excited about this trip cos its the first going there for holidays, been there many times in the past always for work only.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah ...I am not envious. I am humbled. I have lost to the best propaganda machine on this forum - the psychotic kopiuncle. I am most happy for you. All your years of sucking up has finally paid off. Are you going to ask them for an increase? $100 a post seems reasonable given that you are in your twlight years? Are you as old as Old Fart?

i like your sense of humour
you are still cool, calm and collected
did not lose your composure unlike many here
who had betrayed themselves by going bonkers
okay, i am no propaganda machine
okay, i am no psychotic
okay , i am no sucking up
okay, i don't get a cent posting here
i love this forum
it is so interesting
you see so many different types of characters here
the good, the bad and the ugly
and you can see how their thoughts run wild
how they change from saints to monsters
from sages to demons
you are still good - keeping your compass
do not believe that i am old
you can ask your resident clone hunter here jw5
he got my real photo pasted everyday
he even cowtow and worship my photo everyday
wishing me a good day and a happy day
no, i am not old...thank you for being so civil and so nice. I LIKE.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
with full respect to you sir
show me the proof sir

Simple. Why don't you do a poll in this forum and let the result speak for itself.
The poll can go like this : Is Uncle Kopi a known lapdoggie?

But I guess don't dare to do the polls here, because you already know what the result going to be like.
HAHAHA...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Latest results of the social experiment. The gap had widen further and further. Its no stopping the kopiuncle leader

1. Statistics 1 (with owner Leongsam) from 22.14% to 24.5%

2. Statistics 2 (taking Leongsam out) from 24.22% up 26.06%

Wow more than a quarter of the posts in this thread is being contributed by a lone person, an unprecedented achievement. Huat AH!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simple. Why don't you do a poll in this forum and let the result speak for itself.
The poll can go like this : Is Uncle Kopi a known lapdoggie?

But I guess don't dare to do the polls here, because you already know what the result going to be like.
HAHAHA...

mr hsien loong sir, taking a poll here is one of the most silly things to do
you know too well, the number of oppo voices here outnumber the number of pro establishment
even if 99.9% agree that kopiuncle is a lapdoggie, it still does not prove anything
so please do and the result will mean nothing to me
i am no lapdoggie...those who are the real doggies are the phuacb and eshercb gang of four and the dirty dozen
i am just a simple ordinary singaporean who love this forum and who love to see people reacting to my posts
thank you sir...please don't zap me ok.....thank you...have a nice pleasant dream.

PhuaCheeBye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know too well, the number of oppo voices here outnumber the number of pro establishment
even if 99.9% agree that kopiuncle is a lapdoggie, it still does not prove anything
i am no lapdoggie...those who are the real doggies are the phuacb and eshercb gang of four and the dirty dozen
i am just a simple ordinary singaporean who love this forum and who love to see people reacting to my posts
thank you sir...please don't zap me ok.....thank you...have a nice pleasant dream.

Fuck your mother lau chee bye!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow more than a quarter of the posts in this thread is being contributed by a lone person, an unprecedented achievement. Huat AH!

wow joe! jia pah ah neh eng huh? that's 52-man years of work to tally the stats. :eek:

you have thai maid to do that izzit? :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest results of the social experiment. The gap had widen further and further. Its no stopping the kopiuncle leader

1. Statistics 1 (with owner Leongsam) from 22.14% to 24.5%

Fact:

Kopisai is a bagful of shit.
The more you press the more shit comes out....

Cantonese phrase to describe such vile person: 越按越出屎

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
diarrhea is a result of food poisoning. once contracted, it's uncontrollable. if you have to go, you have to go. verbal diarrhea on the other end (no pun intended) is a symptom of a bored mind with erectile dysfunction. it can be controlled, i.e. if the lan jiao is preoccupied with a chee bye so much so there's no time to post crap or replies to every message. solution: go get laid. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like your sense of humour
you are still cool, calm and collected
did not lose your composure unlike many here
who had betrayed themselves by going bonkers
okay, i am no propaganda machine
okay, i am no psychotic
okay , i am no sucking up
okay, i don't get a cent posting here
i love this forum
it is so interesting
you see so many different types of characters here
the good, the bad and the ugly
and you can see how their thoughts run wild
how they change from saints to monsters
from sages to demons
you are still good - keeping your compass
do not believe that i am old
you can ask your resident clone hunter here jw5
he got my real photo pasted everyday
he even cowtow and worship my photo everyday
wishing me a good day and a happy day
no, i am not old...thank you for being so civil and so nice. I LIKE.

You're very modest leh ...thank you for the compliments, better than NDP awards man when it is coming from a PAP lao jiao. I feel like I struck toto.
Just to let you know ah, I can be bought over ....not cheap lah. You charge $100 per post, I can take $75 per post ...must always be 25 percent lower than you.

Take your meds, ok.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
wow joe! jia pah ah neh eng huh? that's 52-man years of work to tally the stats. :eek:

you have thai maid to do that izzit? :p

Excel helped me. Maid recently busy with photography lessons after wife passed her her old 600D.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset