• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The truth about why sinkie loser keep voting pap

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you noticed or know many sinkies who keep whining about pap but during voting day they still vote for pap ?
The truth was disclosed by my uncle - He said because those losers keep losing in every aspects of their life, they urge to win for once every few years, so they vote pappy knowing that it will win . Pathetic reason but is the truth. I know at least 3 of such loser in my workplace.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have you noticed or know many sinkies who keep whining about pap but during voting day they still vote for pap ?
The truth was disclosed by my uncle - He said because those losers keep losing in every aspects of their life, they urge to win for once every few years, so they vote pappy knowing that it will win . Pathetic reason but is the truth. I know at least 3 of such loser in my workplace.
My colleague voted for the PAP because he wanted to retain the value of his HDB pigeon hole.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My colleague voted for the PAP because he wanted to retain the value of his HDB pigeon hole.
at least they believe pap will help to maintain the value of hdb and a valid reason for the vote. My stupid colleague just want to win in everything they do but everything they lose except ge results.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are afraid of change and uncertainty, they have been shoved so regularly that they loved it.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has done a great job for Singapore for the last 50 years.Sinkie has voted for progress and prosperity.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is no reason not to vote for pap
they are the best
they are the world class
they are the first class
they are the saviours of this little island
what can others do
just look at the wp members - only go in parliament and koon koon koon...
utterly useless goons

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That is a stupid theory. But then again, never underestimate sinkies' stupidity.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always vote for PAP! PAP has enabled my income to go from Third World to First World in a single generation. Why the hell would I vote for the oppies who have no track record of good governance?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fear is a feeling induced by perceived danger or threat that occurs in certain types of organisms, which causes a change in metabolic and organ functions and ultimately a change in behavior, such as fleeing, hiding, or freezing from perceived traumatic events.
Fear - Wikipedia

coward

a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fear is a feeling induced by perceived danger or threat that occurs in certain types of organisms, which causes a change in metabolic and organ functions and ultimately a change in behavior, such as fleeing, hiding, or freezing from perceived traumatic events.
Fear - Wikipedia
In other words, mindfuck.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ugly women think they still got chance by getting close to their MPs. Do you not know the reason why we kept having by-elections?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always vote for PAP! PAP has enabled my income to go from Third World to First World in a single generation. Why the hell would I vote for the oppies who have no track record of good governance?

johnny boy , thats onli your own opinion.
i am sure that taxi drivers , housing agents , insurance agents , security guards
, who were once mangers , admin officers , technical officers ..,
dont think PeeAndPi got track record of good governance.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This justifies my time spent on sammyboy. I've forwarded this piece of good news to my ward's elected PAP grassroots advisor.

Thank you, please do so, please don't forget to print a copy and shaft it into your arse too.

AncientPieceofPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
It used to be the old in your country are incompetent and worthless. Now also the young in your country are incompetent and worthless.

The truth was disclosed by my uncle - He said because those losers keep losing in every aspects of their life, they urge to win for once every few years, so they vote pappy knowing that it will win . Pathetic reason but is the truth. I know at least 3 of such losers in my workplace.