• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth about Astrology, Tarot, Palmistry, FengShui, etc

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Astrology :

It's not the date and time of your birth that determines your karma and your life plan, but the other way around. Based on the unique nature of your own karma and your life plan, your date and time of birth will be arranged (with assistance from guides & helpers, who are able to psychically influence physical and biochemical events, such as the date and time of birth). This is done as a sort of encoded information, for those who would use astrology to seek guidance. However, because (just as medical doctors disgaree with each other) there are different schools of astrology using different systems. Hence, you are advised to exercise your own discretion and intuition, rather than blindly rely on dogma of any form. This is, of course, also the case for the following :

Tarot :

The Tarot is a system of angelic guidance, in which specialized guide & helper beings, known as the Tarot angels, psychically manipulate the tarot cards to administer guidance and advice. This they do as a free service to those who are genuine in seeking advice from the Tarot. To maximize the use of the Tarot, you are advised to ask your questions in the form of advice (ie. Uncle/Aunt Agony type of questions), and utilize your intuition to be telephatically open to the Tarot angels' messages, of which the role of the physical cards are merely scaffolding symbols that make it easier for you to telepathically receive communication from the Tarot angels and your guides & helpers.

Palmistry :

The lines on your palm, as well as the whorl patterns on your fingertips, are clues that are psychically written by specialized guide & helper angelic beings. As with Astrology, it is your karma and life plan that determines your palm and fingertip patterns, not the other way around. This is done (as with all other systems discussed in this post), for the purpose of guidance to those who ask for it.

Thumb : anger, temper, ego.
Index finger : faith (not in any religion, but in a deeper purpose to existence).
Middle finger : self-esteem, self-image, self-respect.
Ring finger : attitude towards money and materialism.
Little finger : attitude towards sex and members of the opposite sex (ie. whether you have a healthy, respectful, loving relationship with members of the opposite sex; as opposed to an exploitative, manipulative, misogynistic attitude, eg. molest, rape, sexual blackmail, sexual slavery, etc).

A completely circular whorl pattern indicates complete mastery of that particular aspect of human existence. A near-complete circular whorl pattern indicates near-complete mastery, a partially circular whorl pattern indicates partial mastery, a non-circular or near-linear whorl pattern indicates more work and effort needs to be done in this area.

For fingertip patterns, right hand represents the most recent past lifetime, while left hand represents the average of all lifetimes prior. In this lifetime, it's completely up to your own free will.

For palm patterns, right hand represents the most probable possibilities (with karma and free will factored in), while left hand represents the next most probable possibilities.

FengShui :

For different individuals, different symbols represent different ideas. Hence, FengShui is a highly individualized system of symbolic communication, but is unforunately over dogmatized by greedy individuals trying to profit from this. As with medical doctors and astrologers, different FengShui masters have different interpretations and ideas of working with this. Therefore, rely on your own intuition.

It is not the symbols themselves that attract reality (eg. wealth, success). but rather what you take the symbols to mean for yourself, that as you interpret such in your mind and heart, this generates the corresponding psychic energy that attracts a corresponding manifestation into physical reality.

Another point to note, is that you guides & helpers are aware of your own personal symbology, and will work with such accordingly. For instance, should a snake represent treachery & danger to a person, the guides & helpers will use the symbol of a snake to warn the person of treachery & danger. To another person, the snake may symbolize cunning & intelligence, and so for this person, the guides & helpers will use the symbol of a snake to remind the person to exercise cunning & intelligence. The guides & helpers are able to present symbols, such as a snake, to your consciousness in various ways :

In a dream. This is a common means to communicating various ideas to you, used by your guides & helpers. In real-life; they can psychically influence both the animal's mind (eg. snake, bird, cat, etc), as well as influence your own mind, to cross paths in real-life, if necessary.

On the internet, in magazines, in newspaper articles, billboard advertisements (eg. on Orchard roard LCD displays, on SBS buses, etc), movies or TV programs. They can psychically influence the timing of which you are pondering over a particular question, and then the symbol (eg. of a snake, of money, or a relationship, of life and death, etc) appears in front of you as such.

And so on and so forth, for all possible symbols.

Last edited:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(To anyone reading this) if you're genuinely interested in such matters (ie. psychic, supernatural, spiritual, etc), and you consider yourself a free thinker (or at least a free thinking, open-minded kind of christian, buddhist, muslim, hindu, etc), you may PM me with your home address, and I'll send you (via SingPost) some recommended reading materials, completely free-of-charge, no strings attached.

Also, feel free to continue posting any questions here on SamLeong's forum, I'll reply as I deem appropriate.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No thank you for the sending of home address, might as well tell you my IC number anyway :p

I seek my geomancer every year for advice on what to do and what not to do for the year and how the stars are aligned with mine. The method he uses is based on a combination of 紫薇算盘 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pillars_of_Destiny), palmistry and facial reading to give an as completed as possible reading for the year ahead and my luck in general.

You either believe in it or you don't as it is pointless to say that you are going there but you are skeptical blah blah blah, in that case you should skip the entire process since one does not believe in it.

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pretty skeptical about astrology and Tarot cards, but I noticed that a lot of people believe in it.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pretty skeptical about astrology and Tarot cards, but I noticed that a lot of people believe in it.
Did you tried to understand it at least?
It's important to note that tarot readings should not be considered as an absolute source of truth or prediction of the future. They can provide guidance, reflections, and possibilities, but ultimately, the decisions and actions we take shape our lives. I use this website for tarot readings https://tarоtoo.com/free-tarot and must admit i learnt lots of things about myself , which were not so obvious and difficult to understand.

Last edited: