• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The STUPIDEST Singaporean Activity ...EVER !!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard from my Hongkong friend about Singaporeans being stupid and remaing stupid.

Years ago , he said this activity was phased out in HK buy today it remains in Singapore.

He was referring to HANG FLOWERS joints.

I checked with some kakis I know and was told that currently, it is mostly young guys using their CREDIT CARD limits to hang flowers. Of course there are the old rich chico peks also into this.

PLUS, KTV mummies and some old rich tai tais are also hanging flowers for DUCKS.

My foreign friends are all laughing. Want a fuck, just book a girl and fuck lah. Why must SIngaporeans so want face ah...and try to outbid each other with flowers?

Also, was told that owners of these joints sometimes hang fake flowers to make some customers hang higher value flowers. Real suckers.

This hangflower thingee ran out of fashion years ago in HK and Taiwan.

Real stupid activity. Stupid Singaporeans. Stupid 69.9%

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are suckers in every country.

In HK, ppl work their whole lives to buy a shithole small enough to fit in one single size bed and a stove.

In UK, ppl work their asses off to pay taxes which goes to helping foreign trash coming into the country.

How's that different in SG?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The common factor in all three countries is that they are populated by Chinese. This leads to the obvious conclusion that the chinks are dumbfucks.

You ignored my reference to the British population who loves paying taxes to benefit the lazy and useless foreigners flooding their once great country.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always thought the winner is collecting cardboards for exercise-ask Mr speaker

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well TS, as far as I am concerned, we must learn to come to the fact that people have different level of intelligence among themselves.

It takes me a while to come to that reality. After that, I achieve peace of mind and heart.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, I just heard the record for flower hanging, one single flower is Sing $1,000,000.00 (one million singapore dollars) at Lido Palace by some Indonesian. He must have been fucking pissed drunk with a huge ego to boot.

CCB, these kind of fuckers will hang flower to show off but when friends in need come around needing to borrow money, he probably will tell them to fuck off.

Pls verify with yr Lido Palace contacts aka mummies

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, I just heard the record for flower hanging, one single flower is Sing $1,000,000.00 (one million singapore dollars) at Lido Palace by some Indonesian. He must have been fucking pissed drunk with a huge ego to boot.

That's no big deal.

The most idiotic Indon man has to be this fella....

http://jakartaglobe.id/archive/singaporean-socialite-settles-divorce-suit-with-indonesian-tycoon/

Singaporean Socialite Settles Divorce Suit With Indonesian Tycoon

By : webadmin | on 11:00 AM November 16, 2011
Category : Archive
lg.php

K.C. Vijayan - Straits Times Indonesia

Singaporean Socialite Jamie Chua, who had been seeking $450,000 a month in maintenance from her husband, settled her suit on Tuesday.

She and her estranged husband, Indonesian tycoon Nurdian Cuaca, agreed to an amicable settlement which was recorded in the High Court before Justice Tay Yong Kwang.

The terms are confidential, but the deal also meant the court lifted a freeze on the $93 million worth of assets belonging to Cuaca that had been in force since the start of this year.

The deal marks the end of a high-profile divorce suit that threatened to expose the couple's personal lifestyles to the public glare.

Chua, 36, had sought a high maintenance sum based on the standards of living she enjoyed with her 45-year-old husband. He had been known to spend some $303,000 a month for more than 27 months, according to reports.

He also had cash in the bank and trading share accounts, together worth some $15.4 million. His other assets include a house in Sentosa Cove and another in Hong Kong, worth $14.6 million in total.

Another $79.2 million was tagged to his shares in a private company, his wine collection and three cars - a Lamborghini, a Porsche and a Ferrari.

Cuaca's lawyer, Edmund Kronenburg, said his client is pleased that the dispute with his wife has been amicably settled.

Chua's lawyer Saleem Ibrahim said the deal means his client "is happy to get on with her life and to see this episode behind her."

Chua, once described as a "fashion insider" by Singapore Tatler magazine, is currently abroad.

The couple, who have two teenage children, obtained a decree nisi on Aug 31. Tuesday's settlement is expected to speed up matters in the family court as they await the decree absolute, which will make their divorce final.

Cuaca and Chua had been married for more than 15 years before both sides filed for divorce in February last year, citing "unreasonable behavior."

While Chua is known as a high-society socialite, much less is known about her husband.

Chua is a former flight stewardess and was managing director of the Manolo Blahnik Singapore shoe boutique at Marina Bay Sands, which went into liquidation in February this year.

The luxury Manolo Blahnik shoes retail for at least US$600 (S$770) a pair.

But local fans will have to wait a little longer before they can see the high-end shoes sold here again.

Hong Kong-based franchiser Larry Fong told The Straits Times on Tuesday that earlier talks with someone keen to buy the Singapore franchise did not go through. He said the franchise remains open to potential buyers, including multi-brand retailers.

Reprinted courtesy of Straits Times Indonesia. To subscribe to Straits Times Indonesia and/or the Jakarta Globe call 021 2553 5055.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
See. Hong Kong. And who govern Hong Kong before 1997.

This mean wherever Angmoh colonies there are Cantonese honkies that arexstupid enough.

Honkies let angmoh steps all over their face and still find angmoh shits smell lije Jasmine flowers.

In Beijing or Shanghai angmohs are dogs and when Chinese says turn right angmoh obey like dogs.

The common factor in all three countries is that they are populated by Chinese. This leads to the obvious conclusion that the chinks are dumbfucks.