• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The story behind Teo Ser Luck

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey half Indian bastard don't stand behind a tiger and meow. Kaninabu cheebye, try to manage a roar by yourself. Don't act like another smelly duck liver eh hiao buay?

scrooballs your unfair banning of others if they even so post to you has already revealed your cowardly nature especially the fact that you cannot even reply as scrooballs.

I am just being sarcastic. Teok Sir Fuck is first and foremost an asshole. With Screwedballs, you have to see the failings in his logic. Not hard to do. One sentence called this guys a rising star in the private sector, next sentence he is a hollow person with no substance. Logical or not?

Logic isn't his forte. If you notice the ones praising him are himself as clones.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is a total mystery. The moment he joined politics, nearly everyone thought that was something wrong with him. Even TCJ was more impressive. Initially it was thought to be family connection but that too hit a dead end. The fact that he ended up in NTUC and black ops with PA suggest that the public take of him was right.

Somone certainly sponsored or recommended him and that person is clearly influential. Not a public figure but likely a party member. He reminds me of Ong Ye Kung and the Amoy St political gang. Both will sell their soul for political gain.

With respect, looking at his background, and his "looks" or facial expressions, I do not trust that individual named Ong.

jw5

Loyal
He must remind you of a rat. Ratface Ong Ye Kung. He couid also be a bi smelly duck liver.

Also in this picture. LOL................ LOL

attachment.php

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....it has been some time and I am glad to see that my idol has progressed and attained the highest level of TPX...
now he is able to screw himself in one paragraph living up to his name of screwbye......
the only living person on record who can challenge him for the title of biggest idiot/clown is none other than President DTrump....
don't take may words for it....go search for "late night show" on youtube and you will find that 24hours a day is not enough for all the entertainment available....

another thing....the adage is true.....idiots somehow never learnt......
the idiot made a insider scoop revelation that LHL plans to step down in 2018......just some months away to before he is shown to be a dud once again....LOL.

by the way......I have been calling him a dud for many years already and he has never failed to show himself as one time and again....lol.

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....it has been some time and I am glad to see that my idol has progressed and attained the highest level of TPX...
now he is able to screw himself in one paragraph living up to his name of screwbye......
the only living person on record who can challenge him for the title of biggest idiot/clown is none other than President DTrump....
don't take may words for it....go search for "late night show" on youtube and you will find that 24hours a day is not enough for all the entertainment available....

another thing....the adage is true.....idiots somehow never learnt......
the idiot made a insider scoop revelation that LHL plans to step down in 2018......just some months away to before he is shown to be a dud once again....LOL.

by the way......I have been calling him a dud for many years already and he has never failed to show himself as one time and again....lol.

Great! But making empty harping would show you are wiser. If you are really good, identify at least 3 of the TPX lines in this thread.