• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The State of Property management in Malaysia - Are there anyone having similar problems ?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If it is a well occupied condo, it will be less of a problem. If you are referring to the empty condo jungles in JB with unhappy buyers and inability to rent out, I don’t see why anyone would pay maintenance charges. I hear from my Penang friends many nice freehold seaview condos in Penang are suffering the same fate and that is why prices are very soft.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Price trend
C21E8FA4-4535-4001-84F6-03D747EA4C18.jpeg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
782PSF for a condo anywhere in Malaysia is damn expensive
It should go down further until a price that can be met by buyers and sellers ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the hokkien saying goes :
"Ai Hiong Siew Dio Ai Jiap Siew". If you wanna enjoy the good life, you have to accept the bad that comes along with it.