• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The root cause of most of the problems in Singapore is the PAP

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
The root cause of most of the problems in Singapore is the PAP.

It is because PAP has got the most power here in this island. And it has great influence on the people. Any kind of major problem, such as social problem, economic problem, education problem, etc etc, we could trace the cause back to the PAP.

"

That's not a big surprise. They have their fingers and thumbs in every aspect of S'poreans' lives. Yes you're right, they actually do control everyone on this island. Ofcourse they must leave some problems unsolved so that they can continue to "solve" them. So they allow some new problems to crop up, then they'll make a big hoohaa about it through the media, then they'll create committees and more committees, and then later they will claim "OK we've solved the problems!" They must ceate problems so that they have something to do mah! Otherwise how to collect $millions every year?

jw5

Loyal
The root cause of most of the problems in Singapore is the PAP.

It is because PAP has got the most power here in this island. And it has great influence on the people. Any kind of major problem, such as social problem, economic problem, education problem, etc etc, we could trace the cause back to the PAP.

For example. Prevalent fuck up services? Thats manifestation of the PAP fuck up attitude, the attitude of "You are owned. I don't have to improve myself. I don't have to apologize for my mistakes. Because u are owned! Because I am superior than u are! I know it all! You don't know nothing!"
I don't agree that they are the root cause of most problems. Peoples' sins and faults are the main causes.
But I would certainly say that they are not the cause of most solutions as they think.