• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The road to war with Iran is going according to plan

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/con...war-with-iran-is-going-according-to-plan.html

The event last Saturday was the dramatic attack on Saudi Arabia’s oilfields that knocked out half of the country’s production.
Both Saudi and U.S. officials blamed Iran for the attacks, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo calling it “an act of war.” For its part, Iran has consistently denied direct involvement but it is likely that Iran provided support in some way.
So, given that, why would Iran get involved in such a provocative attack?

Inadvertently, it was Pompeo who provided part of the answer.
During a visit to Saudi Arabia, he defended Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw the U.S. from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal and engage in a “maximum pressure” campaign against Iran.
The goal of the U.S. policy, ostensibly, has been to bring Iran back to the negotiating table, but its critics have said it is to provoke and break Iran.
Pompeo seemed to confirm this: “Some suggest that the president’s strategy isn’t working. I would argue just the converse of that … What you are seeing is a direct result of us reversing the enormous failure” of the Iran nuclear deal.
However, the fact is that the deal is failing largely because of the U.S. withdrawal.

In 2015, Iran’s government infuriated its own political hardliners by becoming part of the deal. In exchange for rejecting nuclear weapons, Iran was supposed to receive economic benefits but, instead, it has suffered under extensive new sanctions.
But if the overriding objective with Iran has been to ensure it never gets nuclear weapons, why would the U.S. — encouraged by Saudi Arabia and Israel — sabotage the one agreement that achieved that goal?
Again, we need to go back in time to discover the answer.
One of the key foreign policy objectives of Barack Obama’s presidency was to eliminate any chance that Iran could acquire nuclear weapons. And in this, he had the support of Europe, Russia and China.
More than anything, this inflamed America’s military hawks and the Republican leadership. They shared the fear of Israel and Saudi Arabia that this agreement would lead to the gradual reintegration of Iran, their archrival in the Middle East, into the international community.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so hungry for war?

Saudis want to be leader of the Islamic world and Iran is an obstacle. Israel wants to destroy a formidable Islamic country. Trump will do whatever Babi asks of him. CONs support Israel, believing that the Jews are the chosen ones by God.

You wanna make some money, time to buy oil stocks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saudi with their F-15's and patriot snd THAAD missiles beaten by houthi hill billies.
The houthis has warned UAE tght dubai will be targetted next if the do not stop attacking houthis in yemen.
Just fyi, houthis have taken back territories saudi annexed maybe 100 years ago when they invaded yemen. In other words, houthis can invade and take saudi territories easily. Nothing to stop them, except lack of money, to go all the way to riyadh.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saudi with their F-15's and patriot snd THAAD missiles beaten by houthi hill billies.
The houthis has warned UAE tght dubai will be targetted next if the do not stop attacking houthis in yemen.
Just fyi, houthis have taken back territories saudi annexed maybe 100 years ago when they invaded yemen. In other words, houthis can invade and take saudi territories easily. Nothing to stop them, except lack of money, to go all the way to riyadh.

If u fight in the path of Allah u will win. Fight not to conquer but defence. Look at Afghanistan. With all the sophisticated weapons they cant even beat those Taleban aka mujahideen.:thumbsup:

Now they wanna try Iran. I hope some traitors aka hypocrites better go advise Trump to go read Quran chapter 105..."The Elephant".

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with the People of the Elephant?
2. Did He not make their plan go wrong?
3. He sent against them swarms of birds.
4. Throwing at them rocks of baked clay.
5. Leaving them like chewed-up leaves.

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/11212/chapter-105-al-fil-elephant/

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saudis want to be leader of the Islamic world and Iran is an obstacle. Israel wants to destroy a formidable Islamic country. Trump will do whatever Babi asks of him. CONs support Israel, believing that the Jews are the chosen ones by God.

Zionist Israel fear Iran. Trying ways and means to influence USA to eliminate Iran. True xtians believer of christ....wake up. Why fight for zionist Israel?

The xtians very strong supporter of the Jews. They should heed the rabbis advise.:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ask God for help or something,

1.HE will not say NO to you..
2. HE will Say wait, and
3. HE has better plan for you....

Just wait... cld be today, tomorrow or a hundred years...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you asj God for help or something,

1.HE will not say NO to you..
2. HE will Say wait, and
3. HE has better plan for you....

Just wait... cld be today, tomorrow of a hundred years...

I already shukor (thankful) for his Mercy tat i am able to breath, able to eat and pass motion without any problem. I am born with all 5 senses. So many wonderful gifts God have given me. Alas....human by nature are not appreciative and full of greed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u fight in the path of Allah u will win. Fight not to conquer but defence. Look at Afghanistan. With all the sophisticated weapons they cant even beat those Taleban aka mujahideen.:thumbsup:

Now they wanna try Iran. I hope some traitors aka hypocrites better go advise Trump to go read Quran chapter 105..."The Elephant".

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with the People of the Elephant?
2. Did He not make their plan go wrong?
3. He sent against them swarms of birds.
4. Throwing at them rocks of baked clay.
5. Leaving them like chewed-up leaves.

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/11212/chapter-105-al-fil-elephant/
Which Allah you reffering to? Sunni ones or shiites? As both seems to have different opinion and killing one another because of this.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which Allah you reffering to? Sunni ones or shiites? As both seems to have different opinion and killing one another because of this.

No such thing as sunni or shia in the Quran/Islam. Theres only one i.e. Ahli Sunna Wal Jamaah

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so hungry for war?
Its a war to determine which sect of islamic religion will eventually dominate the muslim masses. Its a silly thing as islam is not a teligion in the first place. You will not find any verse in the islamic holy book wrt rituals.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a war to determine which sect of islamic religion will eventually dominate the muslim masses. Its a silly thing as islam is not a teligion in the first place. You will not find any verse in the islamic holy book wrt rituals.

Islam is a religion....

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah, and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. [Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:3]

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF should volunteer 1 Battalion of NSmen and at least 1 paper General...looks god in their resume.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is 5:32 in its context, with all words included (emphasis mine):
On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land