• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The RETIREMENT thread

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At our vintage, it is essential that we have taut and firm melons from Shenyang for nourishment ! :p

As the old adage states, If can eat, don't waste !:o

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia is a crime hub! I will not even visit Malaysia, must less retire there!

Singapore is the best place to retire in, frankly. While our costs are high, our government system is efficient. And even though we are very crowded, there is law and order, peace and tranquility.

Everything I can possibly need in Singapore for my retirement -- nature reserves to relax in, top of the world healthcare facilities, are all here in Singapore.

Where else would I go?

You no take medicine ah? :oIo::kma: