• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Reasons Why The Lau Pengs Do No Deserve the $9,000 Incentive!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, all the Lau Pengs ever did was run around holding a M16 in their hands, something even a 10 year old kid can do..

Proof
child-soldier.jpg

Now, the modern 3G soldiers of the SAF has to operate a multitude of high tech weapons that requires both brains and brawn eg. F15 and F16 super high tech fighter jets, Leopard Main Battle Tanks, Drones, Submarines, Stealth Destroyers, High Tech Artillery Gun ect, the list goes on.

None of the Lau Pengs has accomplished what the modern 3G Thinking Soldiers have accomplished. Naturally abd fairly, they do not deserve the $9,000 incentive.

G

Guan Ping

Wa Pian!!! I thought something attractive. To get the $9000, you must served NS, not just for 2 years, but entire of your 13th cycle or up to 40 years old whichever is earlier. To add insult to injury, it is only credited into your CPF (aka HO JINX pocket money) and will never get to see in your lifetime until 3/4 of your feet is burried underground. There are always conditions, tough one, to fulfil LHL promise. To put it bluntly, a promise that never get to see daylight. Vote them out lah, and give Singaporeans a more holistic place to call home away from all these monetary bait.

...........................:oIo::biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Clinton, u PAP cocksucker, lau peng used AR-15, not M16. U obviously were too retarded to do NS.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
bird,finger,hate,jesus,middle,finger-05ab79dc6b058216e2e969d471e4d34c_h.jpg

We know you've undergone a sex change you bloody transversite! So shut up and fark off! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, all the Lau Pengs ever did was run around holding a M16 in their hands, something even a 10 year old kid can do..

Proof
child-soldier.jpg

the kid is holding an AK47. it uses 7.62mm rounds. M16 uses 5.56mm rounds.

The AK47 is much more heavier and not as accurate as the M16 but it is more robust and packs a bigger punch than the M16.

that kid will need 2 hands to handle the AK47 which means he probably needs only 1 hand to handle the M16.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, bros,

i need advice on the situation that I am in now. I was downgraded in 2OO7,during medical board, I told the LTC MO that I was being harrassed by ISD and at work, they put me in psychological imprisonment. You shld see that MO bugger's face, his face turned pale when I told him this. Fucking useless piece of shit!:mad:

The thing is that I like army life, missed my kakis and like to go back to reservist. Should I call SAF up and tell them abt my situation(How I was being saboed by ISD) and go back to army?:confused:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, bros,

i need advice on the situation that I am in now. I was downgraded in 2OO7,during medical board, I told the LTC MO that I was being harrassed by ISD and at work, they put me in psychological imprisonment. You shld see that MO bugger's face, his face turned pale when I told him this. Fucking useless piece of shit!:mad:

The thing is that I like army life, missed my kakis and like to go back to reservist. Should I call SAF up and tell them abt my situation(How I was being saboed by ISD) and go back to army?:confused:

Why don't u do just that? Walking around in the new No. 4 uniform certainly offers more pride than being a cab driver! And u will get paid regularly every month. Food in the cookhouse is free and you'll be allocated a bunk to stay in some more. This type of job where to find? :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not make fun of those who had served national service, when it was started & from the 1970's onwards, these are the people who suffered the most...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During my previous reservist trg., I almost got into a fight with another reservist mate, UOB banker, sibeh ya..ya.....ha... The best part was that it took place on a 3 tonner, while on the road some more.:biggrin:

Why don't u do just that? Walking around in the new No. 4 uniform certainly offers more pride than being a cab driver! And u will get paid regularly every month. Food in the cookhouse is free and you'll be allocated a bunk to stay in some more. This type of job where to find? :rolleyes:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES please call them after lunch asap.

hey, bros,

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then after contract ends, get posted to a GLC. This type of job where to find:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ha...lol...what time is their lunch break from? Normally, I think pple in SAF go for ultra long lunch break, and pple in clerical duties such as answering phone calls, they need to ensure the balloons which they carry to work are filled up,like what you can see in amusement park.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

YES please call them after lunch asap.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Clinton666, i have always read your posts but never commented.

This one however is bad, you can joke about anything but please don't insult the men who sweated, toiled and some who died while serving the country.

The government already thinks too little of their sacrifice, if you do not appreciate them fine but don't need to jeer at them. I respect all fellow brothers
in green. I am also educating my family and friends to respect folks in green and to know their sacrifice.

<Salutes all NSmen brothers>

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666, i have always read your posts but never commented.

This one however is bad, you can joke about anything but please don't insult the men who sweated, toiled and some who died while serving the country.

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Alright, maybe I was overly harsh on this group of people at times. I promised I will not make of Blanga construction workers again. Afterall, they build Marina Sands with their sweat and blood.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I want to lick my sister maggot's asshole again.

I can't see..my eyes are covered with my mum's sanitary pad...

You spastic maggot:oIo:

I must say you are the most insane perverted crazy sub-humanoid I have seen here in this forum. You must remember to tell your IMH doctor to double the dosage of your medicien during your next visit there..:oIo::oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the lau pengs had free food,lodging plus other benefits during their NS and ICT days. But now this greedy bunch of fat has-beens are asking for the sky:oIo:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, liddat I oso wan. heard can oso get upgrading to class 1 cab driver and if kena best trainee, awarded golden exhaust pipe. After POP, can wear steering wheel collardot and oso wear tie sommore:biggrin: