• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The reason behind the 24hr Cooling Off Period

Dick4Bob2Suck

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most posted items come from SDP. they abuse internet info to the disadvantages of other opp parties.

though many items posted by others are still credible, those fr SDP spells only bias and prejudices. it even sometimes boast themselves as "leeder of opps" which means they are trying to tell netizens that whatever they posted represent opps collectively.

that in the end, ruin or discredit other opps indiscriminately as a whole. many have been trying to expose the real motive about SDP after chiam. whatever they are hiding from peasants, their intention does not linger well with them.

just ask any common folks, the impression is so obvious. does SDP really care? of course, not. if they do not even respect the LAW, do u think their fuck care anyone's critical opinions about them? they choose to deviate fr the actual ill image they are projecting and continue to brag about their "increase in supports" and deluded orgasm.

they prefer to think that their infamous notoriety as famous popularity.

we shall ve to wait for the next GE result to ascertain whether my words prove their mislead.

I can't make 'ead o tail what the fuck yer saying. But just get on wifit and suck my dick!:mad:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is effort, time and therefore cost involved. If I donate a van to an opposition party to spread the massage, they still need people to drive and do the work.

PAP has a full time secretariat, plus tax payer funded People's Association.

My friend, you are here on this site all the time, so you do have time to do this. Secondary students and busy individuals are using Youtube, Facebooks, etc all the time. This is a free media with potential a large outreach to voters that might be ambigous about you. In addition, people who produce these sort of free internet content can be volunteers who remain anonymous.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Good idea and I have been thinking about this too....but I also wonder how come some other political parties are not using this free technology like Youtube? So far, I didn't see WP post any video of their candidates, not SDA. NSP, SDP and even Reform Party did use the Youtube one way or another.

Well, I guess you would agree that political parties should get their candidates some exposures early, don't you?

Goh Meng Seng

Ceratinly, there should be a Youtube content where the potential candidates can see the relevant oppo workers articulate their stand on various things. The PAP always paint the oppos to be reckless uneducated individuals. If a voter sees a Youtube WP candidate and realises that this guy is smart, well dressed, articulate, educated, etc. that will assuage a lot of their fears when it comes to voting for him. Right now, except for a few famous names like Chee, people have a problem with putting a face to the names of the oppo party leaders, much less the new candidates they want to run.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree that these are excellent opportunities. I merely pointing out that Opposition political parties loath to to carry out anything that is not done properly and with consistency in order to avoid being tagged as incompetent. You need qualified people and people with time to put together something that is decent.

Just because the open air amphitheatre near your HDB block is free, you are not going to do the Salsa if you are not good at it, are you?

So what they have do is to push in effort to find those competent chaps to run it.

My friend, you are here on this site all the time, so you do have time to do this. Secondary students and busy individuals are using Youtube, Facebooks, etc all the time. This is a free media with potential a large outreach to voters that might be ambigous about you. In addition, people who produce these sort of free internet content can be volunteers who remain anonymous.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the most posted items come from SDP. they abuse internet info to the disadvantages of other opp parties.

though many items posted by others are still credible, those fr SDP spells only bias and prejudices. it even sometimes boast themselves as "leeder of opps" which means they are trying to tell netizens that whatever they posted represent opps collectively.

that in the end, ruin or discredit other opps indiscriminately as a whole. many have been trying to expose the real motive about SDP after chiam. whatever they are hiding from peasants, their intention does not linger well with them.

just ask any common folks, the impression is so obvious. does SDP really care? of course, not. if they do not even respect the LAW, do u think their fuck care anyone's critical opinions about them? they choose to deviate fr the actual ill image they are projecting and continue to brag about their "increase in supports" and deluded orgasm.

they prefer to think that their infamous notoriety as famous popularity.

we shall ve to wait for the next GE result to ascertain whether my words prove their mislead.

All the more reason for the other parties to use free internet tools to bring their point of view across.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
[JBJ didn't choose to revive UPP but started a new one. UPP is long forgotten by the people and may be only you and me will know its past. UPP isn't going to be appealing to the young voters at all. There is no "branding" advantage at all. This maybe why JBJ did not choose to revive old parties like UPP.]

Am surprised a former member thinks that JBJ started the WP and got his facts about his exparty so drastically wrong. What has he been learning in there in 3 years. Factually JBJ had also revived an old party, which had been left dormant after D Marshall.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
[JBJ didn't choose to revive UPP but started a new one. UPP is long forgotten by the people and may be only you and me will know its past. UPP isn't going to be appealing to the young voters at all. There is no "branding" advantage at all. This maybe why JBJ did not choose to revive old parties like UPP.]

Am surprised a former member thinks that JBJ started the WP and got his facts about his exparty so drastically wrong. What has he been learning in there in 3 years. Factually JBJ had also revived an old party, which had been left dormant after D Marshall.

I am surprised you didn't get my message. JBJ didn't revive UPP but actually started Reform Party. Did I actually say JBJ started WP?

Goh Meng Seng

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised you didn't get my message. JBJ didn't revive UPP but actually started Reform Party. Did I actually say JBJ started WP?

Goh Meng Seng

You're right, I missed that. However, JBJ did revive the WP. He's done both so not a good example. You should have used Chiam - he started 3 political groups.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is English your 4th language? You have consistently misread simple statements made by different people. Either that, or you are delberately twisting others' words.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are seeking to look profound when there is no need to. That attitude is getting you into trouble as you keep misreading others' contributions and viewpoints.

Occasionally you find this sort of things in overambitious people with little capacity to carry it out.

My point that you are sincere is still there but you trying to too hard to make things complex when they are not. Just read and interpret as the way people write it.

Only intelligent people can simplify and articulate complex things that we all admire. No one even attempts to make simple things complex.

Obviously you have no wish to correct yourself but insist that you are right and are at liberty to misinterpret views of others your own way.

Read my above reply.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are seeking to look profound when there is no need to. That attitude is getting you into trouble as you keep misreading others' contributions and viewpoints.

Occasionally you find this sort of things in overambitious people with little capacity to carry it out.

My point that you are sincere is still there but you trying to hard to make things complex when they are not. Just read and interpret as the way people write it.

Only intelligent people can simplify and articulate complex things that we all admire. No one even attempts to make simple things complex.

Obviously you have no wish to correct yourself but insist that you are right and are at liberty to misinterpret views of others your own way.

Fair enough comments but I get a lot of that including from the perpetuators of this argument so I guess that's typical of forums.

Add: You might also want to go back to your "family" thread and see how the role reversed

Last edited: