• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Truth - Georgie Yeo And His OCS Batch Boys

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure Philip Yeo was in there? He's too old cock for NS.

I'm sure many of you are curious to know why Georgie Yeo is such an important man in the MIW team so much so that he cannot afford to lose his seat at all.

Let me share with you one of the reason why. The following people belongs to the same OCS batch boys during their youth days and some of them are given the SAF and President scholarship during that year:
1) Georgie Yeo
2) Teo C. H.
3) Lim H. K.
4) Lee H. L.
5) Philip Yeo

I don't have to mention their full name and you can probably guess who they are.
So you see, is Georgie Yeo a "VVIP" to the MIW?

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No as he was born 1946. He was in MINDEF and made it as PS, but never wears uniform. Only star he got was A*Star:biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure many of you are curious to know why Georgie Yeo is such an important man in the MIW team so much so that he cannot afford to lose his seat at all.

Let me share with you one of the reason why. The following people belongs to the same OCS batch boys during their youth days and some of them are given the SAF and President scholarship during that year:
1) Georgie Yeo
2) Teo C. H.
3) Lim H. K.
4) Lee H. L.
5) Philip Yeo

I don't have to mention their full name and you can probably guess who they are.
So you see, is Georgie Yeo a "VVIP" to the MIW?

If my memory serves me well, LHL was in a different batch (first - Boey Tak Hap, Sin Boon Wah, and one or two more I forgot the names) of SAFOS.
PY was older and not liable for NS (born before 1949) not a SAFOS, and therefore, not in the same batch of OCS as GY.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who needs SEALs course. Chen SM DYS1 ok. LHL never reached that appointment.

Military Appointments are for Self-masturbation only..

No war, no fights, no threats.. Yet Singapore spent 5-10% of its GDP on military..

Only Sinkies make a big fuck out of it

Why bother?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Military Appointments are for Self-masturbation only..

No war, no fights, no threats.. Yet Singapore spent 5-10% of its GDP on military..

Only Sinkies make a big fuck out of it

Why bother?

You want War??!!!

afghanistan-war-civilians.jpg

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think philip yeo not with them. but saw that picture on newspaper. TCH,GY,LHK and lHL all same OCS. so its most trusted people becos friends since young, rather than to get real able people to work with u but dunno when it will over throw you.

You are right. That's why most of LHL trusted left hand or right hand man are mostly his own buddies or relatives.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish...Philip Yeo is too old to enter National Service....he was born in 1946.

Philip Yeo was liable for NS under the IHL category....many born before 1949 but who graduated from IHLs in 1967 -1970 or who were employees in the civil service and stat boards were enlisted for full time NS. This included WKS who actually served a few months before being disrupted and was seconded to Mindef HQ as an AO. PY was luckier. He did not serve 1 day of NS but was roped into Mindef Logistics Div working under LTC Brian Marks ( in the Technical Dept) and later under Ng Kah Kok who was the Director of Logistics Dept. PY had his networking break when he became classmate with LHL in the Harvard MPA course. His stars shone from then on. His speech at the first DBS Investors Conference in 1986 (? ) when HYC was Chairman ( and previously their boss as Defence Minister ) was such a contrast to GY's and really showed the differing characters between the two. He was arrogant but GY was humble. I 'd root for GY any time.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philip Yeo was liable for NS under the IHL category....many born before 1949 but who graduated from IHLs in 1967 -1970 or who were employees in the civil service and stat boards were enlisted for full time NS. This included WKS who actually served a few months before being disrupted and was seconded to Mindef HQ as an AO. PY was luckier. He did not serve 1 day of NS but was roped into Mindef Logistics Div working under LTC Brian Marks ( in the Technical Dept) and later under Ng Kah Kok who was the Director of Logistics Dept. PY had his networking break when he became classmate with LHL in the Harvard MPA course. His stars shone from then on. His speech at the first DBS Investors Conference in 1986 (? ) when HYC was Chairman ( and previously their boss as Defence Minister ) was such a contrast to GY's and really showed the differing characters between the two. He was arrogant but GY was humble. I 'd root for GY any time.

I stand corrected as there were a great number of such graduates that went through the 4th and 5th batch OCT.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHK was a SAFOS, but I am unaware of why he was only a LTC, and not higher.
Perhaps, he left after his 6 or 8 years bond.
LHK was also president scholar with GY and TCH.
He actually left later then the other 2. They in 88 and he in 91.
Why he never made BG? Maybe he failed IPPT, even VB is a reservist colonel.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss, where is your source ah? I tried to google it as I was quite impressed that a PAP dog can also become a seal.

He was my OC in NIU/Brani Base (1983)....... the only one wearing a red beret when everyone was wearing blue and the story was he is a US trained SEAL so he is allowed to wear that beret in base.