• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Truth about the Riot...from Indian TV News

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Watch from 7:25 onwards....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ql6gWTc_Dn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Roughly translated:

Headlines...because Tamilians were attacked, violence exploded in Singapore . Panic because vehicles were burnt. In Singapore, a Tamilian was pushed off a bus and killed. The protest/struggle condemning this incident became violent causing panic. Lots of Tamilians live in the area of Little India. A large market/shopping area , it is common that lots of Tamilians usually gather there. Yesterday, when a worker from Tamil Nadu tried to board a private bus, the female driver held and pushed him down, causing him to die on the spot. Consequently, Tamilians became angry, attacking the setting fire to the bus. After this, Singapore decendents and Singaporean Chinese came there and attacked the Tamilians, erupting in violence, In this 2 vehicles were set on fire.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday, when a worker from Tamil Nadu tried to board a private bus, the female driver held and pushed him down, causing him to die on the spot.

Wait, I thought the bus driver was an uncle, but the timekeeper was a woman?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I now finally understand why you must kill the Indian first when you see an Indian and a snake together. This is because the Indian is a bigger lying scum that will do more harm than a snake.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I now finally understand why you must kill the Indian first when you see an Indian and a snake together. This is because the Indian is a bigger lying scum that will do more harm than a snake.

More foreigners mean more trouble, more problem for PAP to deal with international relationship, more problem to take pressure from other govt. Who ask for it? Certainly not Singaporeans because we do not want millions of them here. It is Goh Chok Tong who went to india, signed away Singaporeans livilhood and bring horde of indian to create problems here,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, died on the spot from being held and push down.................................. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Die lah, now the Ah Neh's village and clansmen will come to Singapore to seek revenge. If the committee of inquiry's findings seem dodgy it'll infuriate them even further. Singapore is undone.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ahh typical Pariahs twisting and turning the truth..

I believe the CB bloodsucking Sinktel Mio also have Sun TV channel on their cable TV to cater to the Pariah Expats here..

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Die lah, now the Ah Neh's village and clansmen will come to Singapore to seek revenge. If the committee of inquiry's findings seem dodgy it'll infuriate them even further. Singapore is undone.

Reminds me of Tekkan 2....I mean Taken 2.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, died on the spot from being held and push down.................................. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

facepalmepickungfuhustle.jpg

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch from 7:25 onwards....

..... After this, Singapore decendents and Singaporean Chinese came there and attacked the Tamilians, erupting in violence, In this 2 vehicles were set on fire.
They see us too up.
But who knows, one day this might just really happen.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah loon wil sacrifice sinkie fishermen n kowtow 2 ahnehs ... sinkie busdriver n attendantz lives colder dan water? ... :o

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, with all the rumours and bullshit speculation flying around, I am struggling to form an opinion of what is likely to be the truth.

Was he a Bangla or an Indian? Was he drunk or sober? Depending on which timeline you believe, gives you a different answer and given my reluctance to believe the MSM I am still puzzled to know why it took the SPF/ SCDF over two hours to quell the initial disturbance at 9.30pm.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, with all the rumours and bullshit speculation flying around, I am struggling to form an opinion of what is likely to be the truth.

The SPF already has an opinion even without completing the investigation ...the bus driver caused the death of the Ah Nehs through negligence. He was charged so quickly. Why was it so quick in judgment? I see it an attempt to placate the Ah Nehs.

Was he a Bangla or an Indian? Was he drunk or sober? Depending on which timeline you believe, gives you a different answer and given my reluctance to believe the MSM I am still puzzled to know why it took the SPF/ SCDF over two hours to quell the initial disturbance at 9.30pm.
I am puzzled as well why the SPF showed such super strong restraint? They could have easily kept the peace and thus prevented the riot. Nope, the SPF didn't do that. And when the riot took on a life, they didn't do much to stop it letting the hooligans run rampage for more than an hour.