• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real purpose of Facebook account

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure many bros/sis here owns a FB acc. I am bit puzzled to see many people so busy with their FB. Actually what they are doing with it ah ?:confused:
Out of curiosity I signed up an account quite long ago, but I realised I did not even need this at all. I did tried to sian some chiobo by adding them as friend but none will add me, Unlike others social site like friendster, tagged.com etc
So to me is not really a social website. Also I realised that those people that added me as friend in FB are mostly people that I already know in real life so not much point. As for friends of friends list, it makes me sick by reading it. Mostly are loser trying to tell people how good they look by posing at different angle, even specifically state the date of photo, like scare ppl don't know ..like this photo is current 1 ok, I look so gd...blah blah...also posting like they going holiday, and sharing ppl their holiday photos...who cares man, nabei a waste of time...FB should be shutdown for good :oIo::oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know that FB also warns you not to add unknown ppl to your account, this usually happens when ppl put your account as spam.

FB also tells you to use your real name and not anyhow make up a nick name.

Despite all of that there are many ppl that use nicknames in FB, add strangers to their accounts and hold mulitple Fb accounts some even in the opposite gender.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...also posting like they going holiday, and sharing ppl their holiday photos...who cares man, nabei a waste of time...FB should be shutdown for good :oIo::oIo:

I'm not a FB user but isn't it meant for sharing with others your personal details e.g. holiday photos:confused:

If you find Sporeans boring why not try to connect with someone outside of Spore:confused: You might even meet up with them one day when you go overseas:smile:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook is for those conventional workers who
wants to leave as much footprint as possible .
So possible employers can see their good work
or traces of their "history over the net"

Not for ah beng and ah kao to post their dog picture .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a FB user but isn't it meant for sharing with others your personal details e.g. holiday photos:confused:

If you find Sporeans boring why not try to connect with someone outside of Spore:confused: You might even meet up with them one day when you go overseas:smile:

Ok, that is what I was thinking, is a website for people to wayang about their private life, especially sinkie gal like to show off like they have a lot of friends.

Oh yes last time I added a thai gal as friend from friendster and finally get to bonk :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Facebook is for those conventional workers who
wants to leave as much footprint as possible .
So possible employers can see their good work
or traces of their "history over the net"

Not for ah beng and ah kao to post their dog picture .

Yes i think that was the original idea of FB for workers n employers but unfortunately is abused by ah beng ah lian ah tiong ah kao ah mao to make known to the world their pte live .

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
CRAP BOOK is an exploitation of PRIVACY.

It attempt to force people to be identified by name and face and personal contact network - exposed to the whole world.

Delete you CRAP BOOK account and never touch anything in it again.

Anything sent to your email etc, from facebook.com you mark SPAM.

That's all.

Once you got forced to signed up you are caught and dragged further and further by it.

You have to take the pain and CUT IT OFF this is like quitting drugs.

The whole world will KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT YOU and you have no control over this eventually. You can not hide anymore. This is permanent even after you died, too much about yourself is exposed to everyone including enemies and those who want to screw you.

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB gives me chances to reunited with my pri, sec friends and teacher. The best thing ever happen to me was I get to bonk my geography teacher I fancy during my sec sch days:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FB gives me chances to reunited with my pri, sec friends and teacher. The best thing ever happen to me was I get to bonk my geography teacher I fancy during my sec sch days:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:eek:you 1 lucky ass :biggrin:

Personally I find that for me even having reunited with friends or acquaintance 10-20 yrs no longer have that kind of close feeling:o

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the marketing statement only. I don't thnik it works for real business.

I heard biz ppl set up FB on their products and services, then invite friends as a member in order to improve the rankings at search engines. I'm not sure how true it is.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard biz ppl set up FB on their products and services, then invite friends as a member in order to improve the rankings at search engines. I'm not sure how true it is.

Oic, maybe is true. last time ever got some recruitment agency wanna add me as friend...choi hoi dou sor ah...