• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Bargain - Chen Show Mao

jw5

Loyal
Bro, let's be fair. The initiatives of the 2 generals (stated above) requires a mind of a genius. CSM's achievments on the international stage pales in comparison to what our BG and MG did.

Yes, most definitely.
Beating the morning erp requires skill, timing and precision.
And the bermudas idea was a stroke of genius. If it had been culottes, now that would have been a disaster. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore lawyers' SC designation is the laughing stock of the world, just like Singapore colonel, general and superintendent ranks.

Was told CP was at Deyi but in civilian clothes. Wonder why he was there. Btw, Ho Jinx was there too. No prizes for correct answer.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSM won't make it for EP. He and his team members will bring Aljunied back to S'poreans. Maybe GY can run for president.

Not possible. A parliamentary election losing candidate running for presidential election, PAP won't allow that. Anyway, PAP has many presidential candidates to choose from and GY has many jobs to choose from.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
chen sm if elected in2 parliament .... is of ministerial calibre
but pap....wld rather give 2 tin pl
Chen Show Mao. Google or Wiki his resume. Is he a bargain? It's once in a generation opportunity that we have such a highly calibered person willing to serve the public for a little fraction of what he can earn. I don't live in Aljunied, but I urge all Aljunied voters to vote for him and his team. Even LTK with a safe seat in Hougang stakes it in.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. I will get GMS to be my lawyer. He outwitted SCs recently.

This, I agree. To say GMS outwitted SCs is an understatement. GMS humiliated the SCs and make them look like schoolboys. These days the name GMS continues to instill fear in the hearts and minds of SCs in Singapore.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
For YEARS, LKY has been trying to suck China's big hairy balls only to be kick and slap around. And here we have this guy, whom the Chinese will put their arms around him and call him a friend.

All our generals put together can only make 1/3 of a man that Chen Show Mao is. Chen Show Mao will be the beginning of the end for the PAP.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They'll disqualify him for being partner only, not principal partner of a multi-billion law firm.

If I am not wrong, I believe that there is a residency requirement, that is a Presidential candidate must have been a resident of Singapore in the preceding ten (10) years.

I am sure [scroobal] could enlighten us. Thank you.