• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The public prosecutor, politics and the rule of law

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.10.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.10.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.10.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.11.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.11.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.11.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.11.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.11.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.12.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 8.12.34 PM.png

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
First Walter then Bil.

I assume that Walter is referring to the recent swirling rumours about VK ( who has remained silent ) arising from the interesting revelation in the suit brought by TCB. The prosecution more or less admitted that then AG did not decide that WKW as the start date. It also means that CCS lied in Parliament.

Bil remains the dog of the PAP as they did indeed look after him. Again he starts with "the author should know better".

However Bil does have a point but that point is recent - It now firmly a political appointment. Previously it was not the case even though the PM makes the appointment, the candidate is widely regarded as neutral, well respected and is largely independent.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, everyday is a circus since the son took over. His first boo boo was listening to couple of grassroots leaders that they cannot afford to buy car because of quota and price. He went on to increase the quota that led to traffic jams without increasing the infrastructure.

The guy is clearly afraid of his wife. And the wife has no qualms about his image. Since Micropolis she has been on a mission to show one huge success story but the dead bodies continue to pile.

I truly wish she gets a Big Bang so she can let go and the country can get back on its rails. Mathematically the probability is high because no idiots can continue making losses like this.

We have sold power stations and the Airports to keep afloat and I don't think we have any other asset that can be commercially sold.

so when will the circus begin... when will they sue shengwu?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that Alex paid the price for sticking his neck out but I wish that he goes back to his old way of articulating what is going on in the country and splitting apart untenable arguments put forth by the establishment.

He on Walter is not adding any value.

thinkdeep

Alfrescian
Loyal