• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The politics of dominance: "Don't take it to the limit"

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.31.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.32.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.32.23 AM.png

Not sure what he is vapping but why is he hypothesising on the dangers of an "overly dominant ruling party" system when there has clearly been no other system in play and ironclad in dominance over all facets of life and instruments of governance?

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 10.38.42 AM.png

So is the Civil Service meant to be neutral? People like Bil has continously harped on about how no Civil Service can be neutral because it functions at the leisure of the government of state.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Singaporeans not keen in a coalition government? Quizas... quizas... quizas... :p:p:p

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will not happen here since the farsighted CB Loong has already imported all the filthy indians and pinoys to form PAP votes. FHMCB.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching Han over the last few years and I have to say that he has honed his skills well. I have met people who think that he is the only voice of reason within the establishment. The guy is so slick that its hard to catch him out. This article is no different to someone suggesting that its alright to kill a few people but do not go overboard by killing too many at one time.

The guy is also a master of writing homilies on sensitive issues after time has lapsed and the man in the street has long forgotten what was one a burning issue. The few who read it think that he is right and he is indeed right but well after the deed is done.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
good to note that Civil Servants are supposed to serve the Republic of Singapore and her Citizens, and to be non-partisan, serving not any single political party.

it's also good to note that the Government at helm can be made up of any political party that has garnered the support from the Citizens of our Republic. if the true bosses of the Civil Servants are the Republic and her Citizens, then the Government at helm is merely akin to a steward, or a supervisor at most.

last but not least, you folks are paid by Tax-payers' money, not by any political party. so keep this gentle reminder in mind.

Since 2009, I've been doing public service announcements.

Fuck the PAP!