• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pinoys I have worked with in my past temp jobs have been very nice to me

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pinoys I have worked with in my past temp jobs have been very nice to me. In fact, it is the other races that have been more rude to me.

To go and just pick at pinoys just because they are plentiful in Singapore is being immature and small-minded. The way people complain about them also shows that they have terrible behaviour.

There are terrible rude staff who are Malaysians(sales manager and counter staff), sinkie Chinese(sales manager), sinkie Malays(cashiers), sinkie Indians(in army), PRCs(sales assistants), Indonesians(rude maids) etc

People who cannot get jobs because they speak and behave like a gangster and they wonder why employers prefer other people.

People have to understand that many pinoys get the sales jobs because they are good in people communication, expressive, fast/flexible, street smart. Would the companies offer the sales job to PRCs who do not have such skills?

We have heard over the years that the service standard of local sinkies were not good, that is why many pinoys who are good in delivering service are chosen.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are excellent with cabin service on cruise ships. there was one female worker who cleans my cabin that i have fond memories of. it was a happy ending, and i tipped her well. :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they are excellent with cabin service on cruise ships. there was one female worker who cleans my cabin that i have fond memories of. it was a happy ending, and i tipped her well. :p

ugh i could never imagine doing it with a pinoy,disgusting creatures.its like bestiality almost.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember there was a period of time in mid 2000 when there were many rude middle age sinkie aunties working in the sales line. I remember that time I go shopping get angry until almost want to commit suicide. Lucky they got old and now cannot work.

That time my motto when I went shopping was to ignore any shop that has any staff that was middle age sinkie auntie. Die die don't give chance.

Now the service in Singapore I can see is much better. I don't get angry until want to kill nuke the whole singapore like in the past. Rather see a transvestite pinoy sales staff than a rude middle-age auntie.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
ugh i could never imagine doing it with a pinoy,disgusting creatures.its like bestiality almost.

There are many grades of pinoy just like sinkie girls, you think all sinkie girls look the same?

[video=youtube;dpnEsmusV3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpnEsmusV3Y[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not what you think. we had pleasant conversations in the hallway every morning and evening she rolled by for cleaning services, and she was very personable and professional. my cabin was tip top clean and linens replaced every time i returned from a shore trip or dinner. although there was an obligatory gratuity imposed on the bill, i tipped at least twice that amount.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To go and just pick at pinoys just because they are plentiful in Singapore is being immature and small-minded. The way people complain about them also shows that they have terrible behaviour.
you don't have to repeat leh! we all know that Pinoys have terrible behavior

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes i agree, most of them are courteous to customers, but it does not excuse the fact that behind the scenes, they are manupilative lazy liars and kiss assers

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time I took a respectable cruise I had to sell my ass for 2 weeks in Geylang. If I go for this one it will take me 6 months in Geylang to recoup my expenditure plus tips.

gratuity on the bill was at least 11.9% of cruise fare. typical fare per passenger for a 2-week mediterranean cruise is around usd1995 plus shore excursions, beverage, spa, specialty food, etc.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The trouble with going on a cruise is that you can't get off if you don't like it. For example some people get sea sick & only find out when they go on a cruise.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
not what you think. we had pleasant conversations in the hallway every morning and evening she rolled by for cleaning services, and she was very personable and professional. my cabin was tip top clean and linens replaced every time i returned from a shore trip or dinner. although there was an obligatory gratuity imposed on the bill, i tipped at least twice that amount.

halo tipu and tip boh ghang kuan lah

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
halo tipu and tip boh ghang kuan lah

for this kind of maid service, tip is twice the cruise fare. :biggrin:

image.jpg