• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP system breaks without the ability to control and filter information...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have never lied to me. If they have lied to you, give me some examples.

When I was serving NS, almost daily they (through their officers) told me that Vietnam was my enemy. During that time, I actually believed them until many years later, I realized they're no different from me, just concerned for their own welfare - like everyone else.

Cheers!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was serving NS, almost daily they (through their officers) told me that Vietnam was my enemy. During that time, I actually believed them until many years later, I realized they're no different from me, just concerned for their own welfare - like everyone else.

Cheers!

My OC was more forthcoming, he mentioned that Malaysia is the enemy and Indonesia is an enemy as well but we won't be able to defend against them.

It is time to use our military skills and knowledge to deal with the enemy within.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Cheers!

Yeah I've been told repeatedly that the PAP is the enemy too but after I gave it some thought, I realised that they're just an organisation of fellow Singaporeans who are concerned for their own welfare just like every other sinkie.

The only difference is that they have been far more successful at taking care of themselves compared to the rest. :p

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the PAP will lie again by importing more foreignors as they are the only one who know the real statistics and i am sure they are massaging these numbers ...

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another example is the continous change to CPF rules to prevent withdrawals. This shows their bad faith for people who have worked for years only to see the rules changed when they are eligible to withdraw.

Hiw can you trust a PAP government who consistently change the goal posts on such important matters.

Thats why I will not vote for the PAP again.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Hsien Loong said the PAP were the servants of the people. Singapore has only been ruled by one party, and they sure act like they own the whole damn place. In their service to the people, they enrich themselves with million dollar salaries paid with taxpayers money, surround themselves with more million dollar sycophants, rewarding them with directorships, putting his wife in charge of the Singapore Sovereign Wealth Fund. You know back during the days of the Emperors of China, the emperor have a solution in dealing with such servants, they exterminate their entire clan.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

i've been briefed on some u.s. military contingency plans, and canada is treated as the "enemy". :p

in any military exercise, paper or field, theory or practice, any neighboring or regional country can be used as "the enemy". in the 70s and 80s, the viet commies were conveniently used as the "enemy", especially when malaysian officers were present for joint training. when there were no foreign officers in the course, ml was conveniently used as the (bogey) threat.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Goh Chok Tong lied to Singaporeans about Swiss standard of living is an example.

Come on don't be so naive. ALL politicians make these sorts of rallying cries peppered with motherhood statements.

Besides Singapore has reached the Swiss standard of living if measured by per Capita GDP. He never promised that everyone would be wealthy.

The PAP has had one common thread running through all their election campaigns since day one and that is that they will create opportunities for Singaporeans to take advantage of and on this measure they have consistently delivered. At the end of the day, that is what matters.

There are many countries around the world which offer nothing even to the most talented citizens. Singaporeans should thank their lucky stars their country isn't like that.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Lee Hsien Loong said the PAP were the servants of the people. Singapore has only been ruled by one party, and they sure act like they own the whole damn place. In their service to the people, they enrich themselves with million dollar salaries paid with taxpayers money, surround themselves with more million dollar sycophants, rewarding them with directorships, putting his wife in charge of the Singapore Sovereign Wealth Fund. You know back during the days of the Emperors of China, the emperor have a solution in dealing with such servants, they exterminate their entire clan.

In life, you get those whom you can trust to run your affairs. There's nothing wrong with that.

I did the same when I was running my little set up in Singapore. I hired those whom I had worked with before and who were honest and dependable.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has a reputation of being honest and upright. They do not tell lies.

The smear of shit LKY never ever told the truth either.
PAP are far better known for half truths and truth stretch stretch out at best
And far more often then not, what they say do not even have the element of truth inside.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo, lawyers and politicans are THE greatest LIARS.

That is why they are called politicians & lawyers, next come the people doing sales. We have to lie, when we sell something don't we? For example your smartphone...there is a fault inherent that it switches off by itself, how many times, it went service...other than that, it is well taken off, look good & function is good except that bug. So you decide to sell it off..say through those sales site at a price that is attractive...you get a 'sucker' BUYER, who is willing for fork out $$ for the phone...& ask you, the phone is in working order..what would you say?, of course.."it is in good working condition, & still under 1 year of warranty"...After the sale, buyer call you & complain about that "switching off bug"..you would answer, " when I was using the phone" it did not happen!!:biggrin:

do we not lie??:biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've been briefed on some u.s. military contingency plans, and canada is treated as the "enemy". :p....

True. You watched the movie Canadian Bacon? John Candy acted as a Yank, and at a hockey match he yelled out that Canadian beer sucked! What a fucking insult!

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
..................................It is time to use our military skills and knowledge to deal with the enemy within.

During ROD speech session (mine was at SAFTI), a Singh NSman stood up and told the captain who was trying to sell us koyok and "Sir, everyday you tell me the Vietnamese are my enemies. How can that be? I don't even know one person who is a Vietnamese, how can they be my enemy, and the truth is that I have more enemies in my home kampong, I don't need to travel thousand of miles to look for my enemy!" We all clapped!

Cheers!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During ROD speech session (mine was at SAFTI), a Singh NSman stood up and told the captain who was trying to sell us koyok and "Sir, everyday you tell me the Vietnamese are my enemies. How can that be? I don't even know one person who is a Vietnamese, how can they be my enemy, and the truth is that I have more enemies in my home kampong, I don't need to travel thousand of miles to look for my enemy!" We all clapped!

Cheers!

Lucky for him he didn't mention that one of the enemies likes to wear white. Otherwise he might not ROD:eek:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China has made it hard for VPNs too.

You get what you pay for.
Free VPNs are toast and no one should ever believe in good things for free.
All my company work are via VPN. My IT manager assured me of absolute security.
My guys in China connect to me via company VPN for all matters.