• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The other sammyboy sex forum is owned by the same admin?

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it owned by the same administrator?

That forum will always kana negative points. Than got a message come out saying you are under moderation and your posts will take a few hours to be visible.

Got another message say you can subscribe to premium membership to get out of moderation.

In the beginning after a few hours your post gets approved. After that, your posts will forever not be approved, so its as good as you cannot post anymore.

Sounds like the forum just want to make you sign up for premium membership to earn your money

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That forum will always kana negative points. Than got a message come out saying you are under moderation and your posts will take a few hours to be visible.

Got another message say you can subscribe to premium membership to get out of moderation.

In the beginning after a few hours your post gets approved. After that, your posts will forever not be approved, so its as good as you cannot post anymore.

Sounds like the forum just want to make you sign up for premium membership to earn your money

What is your nick over at that forum? I'll see if I can sort out what is going on.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
looking at your recent posting.....u sounds like a troublemaker who isnt welcome at alot of place.. maybe you should go sort yourself out first!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
looking at your recent posting.....u sounds like a troublemaker who isnt welcome at alot of place.. maybe you should go sort yourself out first!

Who is he in the other forum? same nick?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Hi.

My nick is eugenengsx in the other forum. I also face this problem.

I checked out your posts and I can well understand why you are in moderation. It isn't imposed by the mods it's the rest of the members who have deducted your rep points and you are now in the red zone.

Here's an example of a post that resulted in a shitload of point deductions.

p.png

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked out your posts and I can well understand why you are in moderation. It isn't imposed by the mods it's the rest of the members who have deducted your rep points and you are now in the red zone.

View attachment 85372

Isn't forum a place for you to talk kok?

Just talk kok in the forum only mah

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 85372

was reading while i was eating my rice almost fly out knn

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Isn't forum a place for you to talk kok?

Just talk kok in the forum only mah

You are free to talk cock which is why you have not been banned or silenced in any way. However your peers also have a right to show displeasure towards the cock that you talk by deducting your rep points.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
are u the same dude who post this at the other forum? i wonder why the idiot mods didnt banned you. the new owner should really sack the useless mod. i am available to replace the mod there. :o-o:

[URL='https://sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=646574' said:
eugenengsx[/URL]]
Have u ever wonder wat happen if u pour drain unclogger into girl's cb?

Just bought a powerful drain unclogger.

When i pour it into the pipe, can see it immediately form alot of buddles

Have u ever wonder what happens if u pour drain unclogger into girl's cb?

Will there be alot of buddles in the cb?

Will it clear all the hair in the cb?

Will the cb become very clean after that?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I enjoy the sex forum more than here but i prefer the functions here! Here can simply copy and paste and more user friendly!

I wonder what is syd nick at the sex forum!