• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Other Forbes Article That PM Didn't Want You To See

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it was. I should know because I grew up in one of those villages.

Only the Ang Moh part of town was developed but that was done for themselves not sinkies.

For example they had the NAAFI club, Tanglin club etc but only Ang Mohs were allowed in. Chinese and dogs were banned.

You nigger so were Malays and shit skins

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Articles are useless. Singapore needs liberation via an outside invasion force.

what shit PAP logic is that..

Sinkies must help themselves to throw out the PAP via protest.. and not some vote shit..

nobody can help them but themselves..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
people can keep writing articles, PAP will only be out with external intervention..

Sinkies must help themselves to throw out the PAP via protest.. and not some vote shit..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Spot on jiu hu kia. Walk the talk and you protest outside Parliament first.