• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The one in rosmah's family that remained untainted.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Court made right decision, says Rosmah’s estranged daughter​

FMT Reporters
-
September 2, 2022 1:24 PM
2kShares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

azrene-ahmad-fb-020922.jpg

Azrene Ahmad says the High Court’s decision to convict her mother, Rosmah Mansor, needs to be respected. (Facebook pic)
PETALING JAYA: The High Court made the right decision in convicting Rosmah Mansor of corruption over the RM1.25 billion Sarawak rural schools’ solar energy project, says Azrene Ahmad, the daughter from Rosmah’s previous marriage.
Taking to Instagram, Azrene, who was previously reported as being estranged from Rosmah, maintained that the court’s decision needed to be respected.

“Let the matter be exhausted until the Federal Court if need be. We need to trust in the facts and our judiciary’s ability to arrive upon its judgment unencumbered and unafraid.
“As a child, it is always easy to think only in the subjective. It is always difficult to be objective in our thoughts and actions, given the socio-theological conditioning we have received since birth.

“Despite many subjective ‘white noise’ dictated by our society, culture and its application of religion, I remain objective. Right is right, wrong is wrong – especially when it comes to leaders (spouses included); even when they are family,” she said.
Azrene, who is married to celebrity chef Fazley Yaakob, said she has been subject to various remarks for the past four years, since the fall of the Barisan Nasional government.
She maintained that she would continue fighting for the nation’s interests as it was her responsibility as a human being and a Malaysian, despite her limited capacity.
“As a child, I can only continue to keep them (my parents) in my prayers and hope for the best even when I expect the worst,” she said.

Yesterday, the Kuala Lumpur High Court found Rosmah guilty on all three counts of corruption in connection with the Sarawak schools’ solar energy project.
High Court judge Zaini Mazlan sentenced the wife of former prime minister Najib Razak to 10 years in jail and a RM970 million fine, though this was stayed pending her appeal to the Court of Appeal.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The daughter looks like her mother during her youth.

Hope she doesn't turn into another hideous witch when she gets old.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Court made right decision, says Rosmah’s estranged daughter​

FMT Reporters
-
September 2, 2022 1:24 PM
2kShares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

azrene-ahmad-fb-020922.jpg

Azrene Ahmad says the High Court’s decision to convict her mother, Rosmah Mansor, needs to be respected. (Facebook pic)
PETALING JAYA: The High Court made the right decision in convicting Rosmah Mansor of corruption over the RM1.25 billion Sarawak rural schools’ solar energy project, says Azrene Ahmad, the daughter from Rosmah’s previous marriage.
Taking to Instagram, Azrene, who was previously reported as being estranged from Rosmah, maintained that the court’s decision needed to be respected.

“Let the matter be exhausted until the Federal Court if need be. We need to trust in the facts and our judiciary’s ability to arrive upon its judgment unencumbered and unafraid.
“As a child, it is always easy to think only in the subjective. It is always difficult to be objective in our thoughts and actions, given the socio-theological conditioning we have received since birth.

“Despite many subjective ‘white noise’ dictated by our society, culture and its application of religion, I remain objective. Right is right, wrong is wrong – especially when it comes to leaders (spouses included); even when they are family,” she said.
Azrene, who is married to celebrity chef Fazley Yaakob, said she has been subject to various remarks for the past four years, since the fall of the Barisan Nasional government.
She maintained that she would continue fighting for the nation’s interests as it was her responsibility as a human being and a Malaysian, despite her limited capacity.
“As a child, I can only continue to keep them (my parents) in my prayers and hope for the best even when I expect the worst,” she said.

Yesterday, the Kuala Lumpur High Court found Rosmah guilty on all three counts of corruption in connection with the Sarawak schools’ solar energy project.
High Court judge Zaini Mazlan sentenced the wife of former prime minister Najib Razak to 10 years in jail and a RM970 million fine, though this was stayed pending her appeal to the Court of Appeal.
This minah has the right values, she sure didn't get it from her mother!

My motto is the same as hers : Right is right, wrong is wrong even when they are family.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This minah has the right values, she sure didn't get it from her mother!

My motto is the same as hers : Right is right, wrong is wrong even when they are family.
The amount of disdain that the daughter had towards Rosmah and Najib, she didn't have to write that long prose. It shows she is not 'A' material as far as her command of the English language is concerned. Everything she wanted to say could have been expressed in just one word - PUI !!!! Now, that is 'A' calibre !

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The amount of disdain that the daughter had towards Rosmah and Najib, she didn't have to write that long prose. It shows she is not 'A' material as far as her command of the English language is concerned. Everything she wanted to say could have been expressed in just one word - PUI !!!! Now, that is 'A' calibre !
yes, PUI is succinct and poignant :biggrin: