• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Omicron variant appeared to spread between two fully vaccinated people in separate hotel rooms in Hong Kong, early research suggests

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because the Chicoms still want to virtue signal about how it is a 'responsible' member of the international community in the global 'fight' against Covid. Admitting that it is a bio weapon isn't helpful. :wink:

And some idiots out there actually believe their story. :biggrin:

200505_masks_moh.jpg
@Majulah 马猪拉 is one such idiot.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
what the fisssssh ! i heard one 慕洋犬 barking loudly .

:biggrin: this dog is so furious that it started to curse and swear. will owner of this dog restrain it a bit ? :roflmao:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
today i hear my neighbour cough cough so loud.her window was wide open.mine was wide open.the wind was blowing north(now monsoon season). my window was facing north.quick hand quick leg i faster shut my window..in case my neighbour was coughing covid.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something for your fuckwits who believe that getting the third booster = everything settled. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at present, this omicron variant is apparently more infectious but less deadly than delta. people shouldn't panic over this omicron at this point.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
at present, this omicron variant is apparently more infectious but less deadly than delta. people shouldn't panic over this omicron at this point.
How the fuck are the big pharmas gonna earn big bucks if there‘s no fear? Oh no...

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
people may not panic , it is the gov that decide whether u are getting 3 more jabs or not. if gov is following a script aka the imperial edict
what can we do ?