• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The old man is alive

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah_phah said:
as for KFC tony, he looked upset from the moment he alighted from the mercedes throughout until his departure. maybe he was tulan due to his jiakhong trip to london to watch olympic hotties was cut short.

I know. The closing ceremony is supposed to be this weekend. But what happened to the stand in? The stand in is supposed to take over when the President is not available.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know. The closing ceremony is supposed to be this weekend. But what happened to the stand in? The stand in is supposed to take over when the President is not available.
the stand-in is supposed to jiakhong/ receive foreign dignitaries on the EP's behalf. KFC tony is supposed to fulfill his fundamental ceremonial duties as a puppet for the national event (notice how the CDF was prompting him for almost every move, not board the merc so fast, but to wave to crowd before opening the door).

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
the stand-in is supposed to jiakhong/ receive foreign dignitaries on the EP's behalf. KFC tony is supposed to fulfill his fundamental ceremonial duties as a puppet for the national event (notice how the CDF was prompting him for almost every move, not board the merc so fast, but to wave to crowd before opening the door).

Yeah mah, I have never seen such a sulky face president before. Earn millions for doing nothing and yet the face so sulky.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah mah, I have never seen such a sulky face president before. Earn millions for doing nothing and yet the face so sulky.

so sulky because he was really worried. he felt hopeless for sinkieland because he can't understand how the coe can hit 100K and
why are sinkies so gullible.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
as for KFC tony, he looked upset from the moment he alighted from the mercedes throughout until his departure. maybe he was tulan due to his jiakhong trip to london to watch olympic hotties was cut short.
Maybe he damn tulan when a old dying fart got louder applause then him when he made his entrance..