• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The old man is alive

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So after all the hullabaloo this week, kopitiam here back to mundane (and inane) stuff?:p

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: LKY is alive. Live from NDP :biggrin:

it was started at 12:05pm on aug-5 in the political folder by a supposedly "credible" insider, supported by another

say... must remember it's +8 GMT, so it floated on SBF at 8.05pm SGT on Sunday, way after the first twit fired into the twattersphere :p:p:p

source from SBF here, let the folks exercise a bit of discernment whilst reading the said thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other news, Gecko has just dedicated a song to her beloved husband.

[video=youtube;uwiA_ot5-IY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwiA_ot5-IY[/video]

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
So after all the hullabaloo his week, kopitiam here back to mundane (and inane) stuff?:p

hmm... maybe guessing the color of underwear the old man brings along during his overseas trip and what kind of detergent he uses to wash them :p:p:p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

started in twitter twatter. sbf usual suspects picked it up from unreliable sources and started it in the politics section. if they were not sure could have started it in the original folder tcss section.

That's the problem with these people. Always want to be the first to break the news. Even if the chances of the news being true is only 1%, they will rather take the risk.

mangali

Alfrescian
Loyal

was munching happily my Farmer peanut & prepare to open champagne for celebration until I saw Old Fart appeared on TV what an anticlimax! Phew !!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Even if the chances of the news being true is only 1%, they will rather take the risk.

bro,
like that say wrong already... the chances are 50/50, either the old fart is dead, or not :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

say... must remember it's +8 GMT, so it floated on SBF at 8.05pm SGT on Sunday, way after the first twit fired into the twattersphere :p:p:p

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

as i've pointed out, it started in twitter twatter. someone picked it up and start a thread in sbf. anything from hearsay is usually bs.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

was munching happily my Farmer peanut & prepare to open champagne for celebration until I saw Old Fart appeared on TV what an anticlimax! Phew !!

Mangali can take up sky-diving from Skypark - without the parachute. That will be orgastic!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kumardevil said:
Ya, saw him, very fit indeed.

For those who believed the rumour, he looked very fit, walking on his own. For those who disbelieved the rumour, he looked frail.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He really look like a blood sucker all pale and ghastly....

hi there

1. don't worry, frankie!
2. how long can the specimen go on?
3. although its mind is pushing on.
4. but the physical being just cannot take it further.
5. be patient!

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prata man was there?
i was scanning to see if there were any signs of paramedics standby defilberator for oldman, and it seems, prataman was nowhere to be found. maybe he has already gone abroad to jiakhong, after drawing ±12yrs of salary.

as for KFC tony, he looked upset from the moment he alighted from the mercedes throughout until his departure. maybe he was tulan due to his jiakhong trip to london to watch olympic hotties was cut short.