• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pick the Italians to win..

England will find it difficult due to their tough group games.. I'll take France and Ukraine to qualify from the England group..

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?119726-My-Picks-for-EURO-2012

This was my original predicition before the Euros.. I had it wrong on England.. But so far my prediction that the Italian spaghettis will win this Euro is comin true..:biggrin:

Just need the Italians to do me one more favour for the last game against the Spanish Mackerels and it'll be raining $$$$$$$$ for me..:biggrin:

tonychatisaballslessshit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to pour cold water but Spain is the team that can and has beaten park the bus Italy. Both in 90 mins and penalty shoot out. If you don't believe, then my advice to you guys is don't bet so big on the Azurri.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i abandon 0-0 for Spain-Portugal game now still pcn until no saliva liao.
2-2 small bet only as odds are high.
i will still bet 2-2 for the final with a punt on Italia to win.

The penalty from Gers saved my day. 2-2 will not make any difference to my bets, at least will let you hit your bet. Likely for me to go for Spain -0.25.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to the Italians, especially Pirlo and Balo

Wah! Now por lum par. Hahahaha I recalled you said Pirlo was too old at 32 years old in your TCSS thread when AC Milan sold him to Juventus. But then you see two old goats in Man U squad. Best is Oranje. ZERO points from three games. :biggrin:

Last edited:

tonychatisaballslessshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you watch the game this morning? how did you come to the conclusion that italy parked the bus?

germany-italy game is very open for both sides. italy even when leading 2-0 they tried to get a third and did not parked the bus like you claim.

unlike the bore feast game of spain-portugal which is very sleep inducing. spain like to pass and pass without much effect. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

You stupid cock. Park the bus Italy is how they play their games in general and not specifically the German game. The second goal is like watching Chelsea vs Barcelona.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did you watch the game this morning? how did you come to the conclusion that italy parked the bus?

germany-italy game is very open for both sides. italy even when leading 2-0 they tried to get a third and did not parked the bus like you claim.

unlike the bore feast game of spain-portugal which is very sleep inducing. spain like to pass and pass without much effect. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

be careful when you listen to the words of a sinkie, you will lose big.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! Now por lum par. Hahahaha I recalled you said Pirlo was too old at 32 years old in your TCSS thread when AC Milan sold him to Juventus. But then you see two old goats in Man U squad. Best is Oranje. ZERO points from three games. :biggrin:

Por lampa? Better than you, your Germany lose to a 32 years old midfielder, now chui tak lan, whahaha

I give credits to those who played well, maybe except that peacock. 32 is not old too you for a footballer? Common, make some sense, LOL

You still think Chelsea is a lousy team?, haha...

Last edited: