• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holland left flanks very weak.. That new boy Willems really kena jialat jialat by the Germans.. Afellay is really hopeless.. Very puzzling to see him being selected for the first XI..

Afellay crossing like shit. But the real culprits are Van Bommel and De Jong. So much space for Schweinsteiger to take his bloody sweet time to measure his passes.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holland left flanks very weak.. That new boy Willems really kena jialat jialat by the Germans.. Afellay is really hopeless.. Very puzzling to see him being selected for the first XI..

Exactly! Afellay and van pussy. What was Marwijk thinking? Invitation to getting sack. Shocking. :eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afellay crossing like shit. But the real culprits are Van Bommel and De Jong. So much space for Schweinsteiger to take his bloody sweet time to measure his passes.

Exactly! Afellay and van pussy. What was Marwijk thinking? Invitation to getting sack. Shocking. :eek:

The Dutch players can start preparing for their summer holidays next week..:biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek::eek::eek:

162135615cd5f0cc796a571f21c7d419426c8a26.jpg

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bye bye Oranje. The first team out of Euro2012. :biggrin:

i not holland fan like AK huh. but they are not yet mathematically out.

portugal and denmark both have 3 points. if last game germany beat denmark and holland beat portugal and all these 3 teams have 3 points. according to euro 2012 tie breaker they compare the back to back results between these 3 teams. hence if dutch win by 2 clear goals, i think they sneak through.

another scenario is should holland lose to portugal and denmark beat germany, then germany, portugal, and denmark would all have 6 points. tie breaker again.

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But in the end his team lost. :biggrin:

That's pants! Bendtner faces UEFA action after celebration in Portugal defeat

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER PUBLISHED: 22:49 GMT, 13 June 2012 | UPDATED: 22:49 GMT, 13 June 2012

article-0-139816B8000005DC-281_306x423.jpg

News in briefs: Bendtner faces UEFA action following his celebration

Nicklas Bendtner could be facing UEFA action over ambush marketing after revealing a pair of bookmaker-branded underpants when he scored in Wednesday's 3-2 defeat to Portugal.Bendtner, who got both goals as Denmark came from 2-0 down to level the match before conceding a late winner, revealed branding from Irish bookmaker Paddy Power during celebrations of the equaliser.

The move was part of an orchestrated marking campaign, with the bookmaker issuing a statement congratulating the Arsenal forward. Ken Robertson from Paddy Power said: 'I'm truly delighted for Nicklas, what a stunning performance tonight.

'I've no doubt that the luck of the Irish thanks to our lucky underpants helped him find the back of the net twice!'

article-0-139806AF000005DC-657_468x286.jpg

At the double: Bendtner netted a brace in the defeat to Portugal

However, UEFA are unlikely to react with the same enthusiasm as Bendtner's actions would appear to be a clear violation of their rules on ambush marketing.

UEFA regulations ban any advertising on players' kits during the tournament.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Euro 2012 Group B: Netherlands 1 Germany 2

14 June 2012

12427399160.jpg

The Netherlands' hopes of advancing to the Euro 2012 quarter-finals are hanging by a thread after a 2-1 loss to Germany on Wednesday. A labouring Dutch outfit fell two goals behind by half-time thanks to a pair of lethal finishes from Mario Gomez, who took his tournament tally up to three, with both goals set up by Bayern Munich team-mate Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Bert Van Marwijk's men were able to improve after the break though, and pulled one back through a breathtaking strike from Robin van Persie on 73 minutes.
But despite a late surge from the Oranje, Joachim Loew's side were able to hang on and take their place at the top of Group B with six points, leaving them on the verge of qualification for the last eight.

Even if Netherlands beat Portugal in their final group game on Sunday, their fate is out of their hands, as their qualification depends on both Germany defeating Denmark and a favourable goal-difference.
The only change for both sides from their respective tournament openers came from Van Marwijk, who replaced Ron Vlaar at the back with Joris Mathijsen.

Van Persie retained his spot in the Dutch XI ahead of Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, despite his profligate showing in the 1-0 loss to Denmark on Saturday.
The 28-year-old had the first opportunity of the match after six minutes, running onto Mark van Bommel's glorious lifted pass, only to poke his finish straight at Manuel Neuer. Germany looked to respond through Mesut Oezil, whose volley from Van Bommel's weak clearing header rebounded off the post into the grateful arms of Maarten Stekelenburg.

There was a real ebb and flow to the match developing, and Van Persie spooned another attempt off target after latching onto a pinpoint pass from Arjen Robben.
The Arsenal striker's woes in front of goal seemed set to continue, and were further highlighted on 24 minutes when his German counterpart Gomez gave a lesson in clinical finishing.

Bastian Schweinsteiger's through-pass perfectly picked out the run of his club team-mate, whose exquisite turn allowed him the space to slot into the corner despite a slight touch by Stekelenburg.
Gomez came close to another just past the half-hour mark, but was a few inches short of connecting with Thomas Mueller's low centre from the right.

Germany were in the ascendancy, and could have doubled their lead when Oezil's free-kick found Holger Badstuber completely unmarked, only for Stekelenburg to block the defender's shot from point-blank range.
The Germans would get their second seven minutes before half-time though, with the Bayern combination working a treat once more.

Gomez still had his work cut out for him after receiving Schweinsteiger's pass on the right side of the box, but did not let the angle faze him, and lashed over Stekelenburg into the far side of the goal.
The Dutch goalkeeper was suspect for Germany's second, but prevented his side from falling further behind by tipping away Schweinsteiger's free-kick with the last kick of the half.

Van Marwijk shook things up at the interval, hauling off captain Van Bommel and Ibrahim Afellay for Huntelaar and Rafael van der Vaart to start the second half.
However, Germany still held the upper hand. Mats Hummels surprised Netherlands with an enterprising run up the length of the pitch, before forcing Stekelenburg into a smart double save.

Robben tried to spark his side into life with a run down the left flank, teeing up Van Persie at the edge of the box for a snap-shot that was pushed away by Neuer.
Wesley Sneijder was next up, bending a long-range effort inches wide of the far post. But as the second half wore on, Netherlands began to inch their way back towards contention.

Robben sliced a close-range volley off target, before Sneijder saw his shot blocked full on the face by Jerome Boateng.
With 73 minutes gone, they found a way back into the game. Van Persie took a pass on the edge of the box on the turn, and smashed an unstoppable shot with his weaker right foot past the despairing Neuer.

That sparked a late spell of pressure by the Dutch, but Germany were able to hold firm at the back, and almost scored again after a gaffe by Stekelenburg nearly left Miroslav Klose with an empty net.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today Italy will win.
Spain will not win or maybe cannot clear handicap as giving 1.5 goals.

This trend will carry on till all teams finish their 2nd games before mutating.

Dun miss the boat. Follow the trend now.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pattern still on.
Ignore at own peril.

Favourite win early game.
Favourite did not win later game.

Nonsense. Not to an asshole like me. If followed your so called "Pattern" on yesterday two games = mati. Both favorites won. I dare you to take Rep. of Ireland to beat Spain. :biggrin:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today Italy will win.
Spain will not win or maybe cannot clear handicap as giving 1.5 goals.

This trend will carry on till all teams finish their 2nd games before mutating.

Dun miss the boat. Follow the trend now.

I don't observe or need to look out for "Patterns". Even stats and analysis do not always guarantee you success on your bets. Punters lose money if they are ignorant and bet on blind faith. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nonsense. Not to an asshole like me. If followed your so called "Pattern" on yesterday two games = mati. Both favorites won. I dare you to take Rep. of Ireland to beat Spain. :biggrin:

Huh? Portugal was favorite giving half ball and holland was favourite level ball but winning less.
I am talking about Asian handicap, sing pools is not going in tandem with market or offer lousy odds, do not trust their odds.

This pattern from round of first game is true with slight mutation when the round of 2nd games started.
Last night was the 2nd day for round of 2nd games for the teams.
Trace back and you will see the pattern.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't observe or need to look out for "Patterns". Even stats and analysis do not always guarantee you success on your bets. Punters lose money if they are ignorant and bet on blind faith. :biggrin:
Gambling is pure luck.
I have identified this pattern from the 2nd day of the competition and have shared it publicly.
The only day that did not come true was when it mutated on the first day of the beginning of the round of 2nd games. (broke even never lose).

I called on all here to follow mutated trend yesterday again.

I believe this is pure luck but sometimes when your luck is not smooth it pays to follow others lucky streak.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh? Portugal was favorite giving half ball and holland was favourite level ball but winning less.
I am talking about Asian handicap, sing pools is not going in tandem with market or offer lousy odds, do not trust their odds.

This pattern from round of first game is true with slight mutation when the round of 2nd games started.
Last night was the 2nd day for round of 2nd games for the teams.
Trace back and you will see the pattern.

I am not talking about sgpools and i don't bet with loser pools. Google for odds checker. Italy are not favorites to beat Croatia despite some betting sites listing them as favorites. :biggrin:
Spain is expected to thrash Rep of Ireland. One website predicted this and was so kiasu to lower their odds. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a market out there.
Odds do not lie.
Market now is Italy giving ball. This is the market anywhere.
If you want to insist Croatia is favourite then many punters want to bet with you.

Yesterday holland was level ball slight favourite due to money payout.
It could jump the other way for cases like this when odds are level ball.
But holland remained slight Favourites till kickoff.

I am not talking about sgpools and i don't bet with loser pools. Google for odds checker. Italy are not favorites to beat Croatia despite some betting sites listing them as favorites. :biggrin:
Spain is not going to collect just a point but expected to thrash Rep of Ireland. One website predicted this and was so kiasu to lower their odds. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to also apply it to football betting then this will be my last reply to you on this discussion otherwise you will drag me down to your level. :biggrin:

What I mean is whatever analysis is already factored into the odds.
ie even a non soccer fan knows Spain is hot favourite tonight....but the odds reflect that already.
ROI is very low for a Spanish win....if you punt on ireland then the risk you take is reflected in the payout.

You might know your soccer but I know my gambling