• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
_48192265_lahm_getty.jpg

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
German Chancellor is there. Greece needs money from EU, and much depends on Germany.

Greece had better show Germany some face.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just as i expected, Loew changed striker and both wingers....................

i expected Klose, Kroos and Gotze though......................

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, I go for under [email protected]. (over 2-2.5 is 1.670). No tips or news, just going for the best value bet. Suspect the odds will go up again over next few hours but me tired to monitor plates liaoz. Click selection and log out and also won't be watching the match.

Good luck to all bros out there. Huat Ah!

Bro, i went for TG Over. :biggrin: Hope you win back in tonight's game.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good riddance to Group A. By far the weakness teams in the tournament.

Unlike last night, tonight's match between Spain and France could be close. Could go either way.