• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually is ronaldo more hype than talent? He's really living the life and being fawned by the media, his country, everyone. He wasn't that good looking once. There's a few pics of him looking fat with bad teeth. I wonder if he went for PS or he somehow lost weight.

He really has the talent. Unfortunately, too proud. Fortunately, there is someone called Lionel Messi who outshines him :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Messi is a hobbit and quite ugly for an Argentinian.

CR7 is yandao, although he's also a showoff and a metrosexual.

I-Love-Wearing-Tight-Trunks-Pink-Flowers-Says-Cristiano-Ronaldo-2.jpg
christiano-ronaldo-7.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This should be a cracker tonight! Plenty of rivalry between these 2 countries.

Remember this famous Frank Rijkaard spit onto Rudi Völler's mullet!:biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BRY6s7VYGvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jw5

Loyal
Predictions for tonite's games?

Portugal to beat Denmark on AOS, hehehe..........................

Germany to pip Holland................................

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You and Alamaking are brothers? He also hates the peacock :biggrin:

By the way, he seem to be MIA. Dunno if kena captured by the Gong An :p

Alamaking is a die hard Man U supporter.. Surprise that he hates the Peacock..

Alamak also having his own Euro tournament in Taiwan.. Maybe he's busy banging goals with someTaiwanese gal inside his hotel room.. No surprise if he ended up as a top scorer there.. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Alamaking is a die hard Man U supporter.. Surprise that he hates the Peacock..

Alamak also having his own Euro tournament in Taiwan.. Maybe he's busy banging goals with someTaiwanese gal inside his hotel room.. No surprise if he ended up as a top scorer there.. :biggrin:

He mentioned that he should be back in SG today. But still MIA. Dont tell me Jetstar delay again? If so, he should be making noise in SBF from his Ipad...

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Predictions for tonite's games?

Portugal to beat Denmark on AOS, hehehe..........................

Germany to pip Holland................................

Helder Postiga to score first for Portugal. Neuer to score from goal kick. :eek:

Since RVP (the new default penalty taker) has been replaced by Huntelaar after a poor display against the Danes, Robben will flop again if there is any.
:biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just check the odds...The Danes are the favourites to win this!

So I'm predicting Portugal to win or draw. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah_rastafar_I said:
Actually is ronaldo more hype than talent? He's really living the life and being fawned by the media, his country, everyone. He wasn't that good looking once. There's a few pics of him looking fat with bad teeth. I wonder if he went for PS or he somehow lost weight.

He probably scored more goals through penalties than any other way. And the first one to line up for the spotkick.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Denmark is very organized and hardworking.
Portugal has hard time to penetrate the defense.
siao liao.:biggrin: