• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
All eyes on this event, I would like to draw upon the collective intelligence of the SBF community to comment on the possible outcomes of the Trump & Kim meeting.

I shall start the ball rolling by providing my two shillings worth:

Trump gets to meet Kim in Sentosa, talks between the two leaders end peacefully with nothing concrete inked as a result of mismatched agendas.

Trump & Kim invites each other to visit their countries respectively to further discuss denuclearization of NK, as well as the lifting of sanctions against NK.

Pinkie and the merry band of nincompoops are clueless as usual, busking in the limelight for all its worth, just for the sake of doing so.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don' forget Geylang KTV with Burmese pros where they can choose from 54.8 million useless burmese girls...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Send them to famous Haw Par Vill show them what hell is like Singapore style.

Cut off Trump tongue and dick if he keep continue to lie...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything is make in China..
.dont need chao angmoh fake help...

Angmoh created fake 911 controlled demolition to bring down 3 WTT to destroy 7 ME States.... and who need angmoh motherfucker presence in N Asia.

Kim promises denuclearisation . In return. he wants Trump to help build its economy .

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
All eyes on this event, I would like to draw upon the collective intelligence of the SBF community to comment on the possible outcomes of the Trump & Kim meeting.

I shall start the ball rolling by providing my two shillings worth:

Trump gets to meet Kim in Sentosa, talks between the two leaders end peacefully with nothing concrete inked as a result of mismatched agendas.

Trump & Kim invites each other to visit their countries respectively to further discuss denuclearization of NK, as well as the lifting of sanctions against NK.

Pinkie and the merry band of nincompoops are clueless as usual, busking in the limelight for all its worth, just for the sake of doing so.
North Korea is a white space for US MNCs. If everything goes well, these MNCs will flock in and have first mover advantage.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the meantime, kindly get the encik to visit Mee Siam Mai Hum, to give him an hour of foot drills every morning....don't want him to embarrass SINGAPORE to every eyes watching on whatever media these days, when Rocketman & Dotard meets, with his infamous " guniang" strut!

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must have crossed the minds of many people and must surely have those of the North Korean delegation and Kim. So I am really puzzled why he is taking such a big risk.

1. Consider the following scenario. The USA arsenal of CIA operatives, secret agents, snipers, fighters aircraft specially flown in, the latest high tech listening and eves dropping devices and god know what else is in Singapore. Kim's entourage will be rag tag in comparison.

2. Every single move Kim makes while in Singapore is tracked by the Americans. They can "take him out" as the yanks like to say, in so many ways. Do a MH370 disappearance trick, perhaps a so called "rogue" secret agent protecting Trump whips his weapon out and shoots dead Kim ' cause he was seen as a threat to Trump" Rogue agent will be persecuted and jailed but family will be well rewarded. Or Aircraft taking Kim back malfunctions due to some jamming device and crashes.

There are so many things that can do wrong for Kim on the way here and back and while here. And for what? Very strange. If I were Kim I will not go further than China and the DMZ.

As they say, once you are dead you are dead. No one has the guts to press the red button. Pandemonium. You can apologise later, offer condolences, hold virgils and send wreaths. There will be a huge uproar... but only for for a short time while.

It will back to normal soon after. Americans would have got what they wanted. China will not know how to react. The rest of he world will just look on. US will install a puppet NKorean leader who is proabaly in the wings now, and throw huge sums of US dollars from the sky into the country to placate the masses...... and eventually all will grudgingly say that it was a good thing the US took him out.

Possible ?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
possible but highly improbable. adopting black ops like this would have far greater implications on the yanks for using under-handed methods to take out kim and be seen as the pariah of the world as a result, with sinkieland also implicated for being complicit and in cahoots with the yanks - being a close ally of the yanks and all that. it's high stakes for both and if neh can return with kim on the same plane, if only to say that improving ties and meeting nk defence officials as a follow-up (shortly after the shang dialogue) would allay any fears of the kim delegation.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kim dies in Singapore, it will be an own goal for USA and vassal state, Singapore. All these must have been factored in and Sister Kim primed to replace Brother Kim. It will hasten the end of the USA. Terrible outcome for vassal state, Singapore.

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim should not be stupid enough to let Dotard pick the meeting place. Just turn down and cancel it.

Now with Dotard flip-flop on the Trade War negotiation, Do will fully understand with Kim if he cancelled it entirely and go on with Nuke Weapon Development and War Path provocation against Dotard.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Security will be very tight during the period of the Summit. Snipers will be stationed at all high rise buildings to monitor and shoot at any intrusion. Security will be stationed at every level of the hotel. All hotel guests including reporters and journalists will be checked and verified before admitting into the Summit.

Kim will be also bringing his impersonator as a back-up.

Trump will be wearing double-layer bullet proof vest and to top it all, he will be wearing a bullet proof space helmet.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kim will disappeared and replaced with a clone...

So who assinated and clone Kim?

1. US
2. China
3. SK
4. Jap
5. Singapore

The list is many....

Who put in Kim clone first wins ...

Or Kim cloned himself and kill the clone and make himself a clone...