• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The NK-US Summit Thread

Score for Trump-Kim summit

• Total voters

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 12.31.21 PM.png

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald trump & Kim Jong Un Man to Man Talk
Thomas Wong
Man to Man Talk after the Summit at Newton Circus Hawker food centre Singapore.
Donald Trump: This Kimchi Lasha tastes horrible. What do you say Chairman Kim?
Kim Jong Un: Not much Sir, I only echo what Robert De Niro said last night

donald_trump_kim_jong_un_man_to_man_talk__thomas_wong.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yang Chou fried rice? no wonder Kim's face wasn't all that happy just now.
he's happy with the khalbi (beef short ribs), very popular korean dish for fat boys. most koreans will skip fried lice. angmo will eat fried lice. in chinatown they always order fried lice and chow mien. i've seen a family of angmo ordering fried lice and chow mien each for a table of 6. end up with 6 plates of fried lice and 6 plates of chow mien on same table.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You have to hand it to Trump the consummate showman who certainly knows how to play the ratings.

This has to be the most watched event in history.

Kudos to the PAP too for stepping forward as hosts. Regardless of the outcome it has put Singapore on a pedestal. Those who didn't know a cuntry called "Singapore" existed certainly do now.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to hand it to Trump the consummate showman who certainly knows how to play the ratings.

This has to be the most watched event in history.

Kudos to the PAP too for stepping forward as hosts. Regardless of the outcome it has put Singapore on a pedestal. Those who didn't know a cuntry called "Singapore" existed certainly do now.
at least americans will now know sg is not in china.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
under his watch the cop-vs-nigger war exploded and escalated as he incited niggers to be defiant and challenge authority and did nothing to reign in both sides. instead of nobel he deserves the noball "pieces" prize.

I honestly feel that O bummer should be charged with something..... willful neglect of the country, treason, anything....

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
This is how O bummer spent his presidency while North Korea was building up its arsenal and American lives were being lost in the ME.

He got away with it because he was a fucking libtard and a black.