• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The next Sngapore President, Mdm Halimah Yacob?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is going to be the President of Singapore after Tony Tan? Small talk has surfaced that it is going to be Mdm Halimah Yacob, Since the post was created there had been a Malay, an Eurasian, two Indian, and three Chinese Presidents. As the first one was a Malay, it is appropriate that the one succeeding Tony Tan will be a Malay. Being a woman is also a plus point as there had been no female President so far. That she had been made the Speaker of Parliament is probably to raise her status and make her eligible to run for the post. Malay/Muslim neighbouring countries will also be pleased.

I met her when she was legal rep working in CASE Ntuc....... plain n straight forward
Nothing impressive I thot... she was a C-grade pax being in the right place at the right time plus lots of hard work which is rare for melayu
So if she ever gets to the apex I will have mis givings n some comfort for the underdogs....... I wonder just much of her wealth has been donated sofar....???

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I met her when she was legal rep working in CASE Ntuc....... plain n straight forward
Nothing impressive I thot... she was a C-grade pax being in the right place at the right time plus lots of hard work which is rare for melayu
So if she ever gets to the apex I will have mis givings n some comfort for the underdogs....... I wonder just much of her wealth has been donated sofar....???

An average lawyer is not likely to join the civil service, stat board or NTUC.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
the dumbfuck doesn't even know her pay got pension or not.

That dumb statement was made in 2007. Now, 7 years later, she must have become wiser. Moreover, as President, all she has to do is shake hands with visiting dignitaries, read from prepared text, carry babies, give out clothes to old people and cut ribbons. No brain activity, mah!