• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The new reputation system is up and running

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya everyone!

Just dropping by to say hi, nice site u guys have here :wink:

Btw jus wondering, wats the purpose for setting up tis site apart from SBF?

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya everyone!

Just dropping by to say hi, nice site u guys have here :wink:

Btw jus wondering, wats the purpose for setting up tis site apart from SBF?

Hi bro,
Beside that, this forum promote positive sharing, and that spirit, I will start.
Hope you will enjoy this forum.

My humble two cents.

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a non sexual forum... :smile:

Ah i see, its good to have a separate forum then otherwise its seems too crammed n messy on the other side haha

but wat abt the Soccer Talk & Matters of the Heart section on the other side, wouldnt it clash with the type of topics here too?

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,
Beside that, this forum promote positive sharing, and that spirit, I will start.
Hope you will enjoy this forum.

My humble two cents.

Haha you also down here ah, u not tryin to promote ur sex tour agent in JKT here are you? :p haha jus kidding, nice to see that ur positively sharing around now without any vested interest, nice work bro keep it up. :smile::biggrin::cool:

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha you also down here ah, u not tryin to promote ur sex tour agent in JKT here are you? :p haha jus kidding, nice to see that ur positively sharing around now without any vested interest, nice work bro keep it up. :smile::biggrin::cool:

Hi bro,
Different forum different subject, lah............
By the enjoy the forum, hope to see more of you here.

My humble two cents.

dingding75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah i see, its good to have a separate forum then otherwise its seems too crammed n messy on the other side haha

but wat abt the Soccer Talk & Matters of the Heart section on the other side, wouldnt it clash with the type of topics here too?

u got to ask the boss :smile:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopitiam Towkay... may i humbLEE :rolleyes: ask... how does one achieve (S)?

after browsing around ... well i dun think its seniority...
neither no. of posts...
correct me if i am wrong :wink:

Last edited: