• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most tekong ah neh FT - snatch handbag then squeeze neh neh after caught!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah you're correct. Why not just arrest some innocent chinese too since it's quite hard to find chinese molestors. Damn sad man i wonder where all the chinese molestors are hiding how come police cannot find them? :rolleyes:

We Chinese can molest any girl we want in KTV and pub, pay tips only. No complain no police business. Willing pay, willing touch. Chao Keling cheapskate LOL

They should appoint KNNBCCB as judge for all Keling cases LOL

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow just one ah neh arrested and everyone start screaming when 8 out 10times molest/outrage of modesty etc. Molest, panties stealer, rape, flasher that comes out in the news are committed by chinks.. I shall start posting chinese crime news here from now on. Got to deflate that artificially inflated chink ego..

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Wow just one ah neh arrested and everyone start screaming when 8 out 10times molest/outrage of modesty that comes out in the news are commited by chinks.. I shall start posting chinese crime news here from now on.

eh...i tried to balance it leh.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow just one ah neh arrested and everyone start screaming when 8 out 10times molest/outrage of modesty that comes out in the news are commited by chinks.. I shall start posting chinese crime news here from now on.

That's what I've observed too. It's split between Chinks and Mats with Chinks having a slight "advantage". :smile:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah You kidding me? out of every 10 news i read on outrage of modesty at least 8 are committed by chinks.

Maybe we want to stereotype and say that malays are drug addicts that form at least 80% of the drug population in prison but from Stats it seems like its a 45/45% between malays/chinks.. Many of this older generation sinkies esp in this forum are stereotypical people. TIME HAS CHANGED LA..

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah You kidding me? out of every 10 news i read on outrage of modesty at least 8 are committed by chinks.

Maybe we want to stereotype and say that malays are drug addicts that form at least 80% of the drug population in prison but from Stats it seems like its a 45/45% between malays/chinks.. Many of this older generation sinkies esp in this forum are stereotypical people. TIME HAS CHANGED LA..

Where do you get your stats from? SPF? MOM?

Chances are the chinese will not grope women in public. we simply go to geylang or ktv to fulfil our urges.

Let's not forget the new year eve party in orchard road when swarms of banglas were caught groping drunk girls. And then the next year we had this...

molester-data.jpg

Stereotyping is not always a bad thing. It's actually judgement based on the accumulation of life experiences.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where do you get your stats from? SPF? MOM?

Chances are the chinese will not grope women in public. we simply go to geylang or ktv to fulfil our urges.

Let's not forget the new year eve party in orchard road when swarms of banglas were caught groping drunk girls. And then the next year we had this...

molester-data.jpg

Stereotyping is not always a bad thing. It's actually judgement based on the accumulation of life experiences.

You call that a women? I see a bunch of foreign indians molesting a bapok(Its a It not a he/she).. Bagalas are not Indians, Its like saying that Chinese are Japs and Koreans.
Dont need stats just blow that stereotype smoke mentality infront of your eyes and go read the papers daily and see for yourself.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see Indians complain when people automatically assume they are IT gurus, spelling bee champions or neuro engineers...?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see Indians complain when people automatically assume they are IT gurus, spelling bee champions or neuro engineers...?

Wherever these IT gurus are, they certainly aren't working in Sinkieland. 9 out of 10 ah neh IT support executives/engineers that I meet are absolutely clueless! :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow just one ah neh arrested and everyone start screaming when 8 out 10times molest/outrage of modesty etc. Molest, panties stealer, rape, flasher that comes out in the news are committed by chinks.. I shall start posting chinese crime news here from now on. Got to deflate that artificially inflated chink ego..

hey keling don't make up nonsense anyway i'm on your side cos the police that arrested keling molestors are racist ok.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
[ The women managed to corner him and kick him to the ground.
However, despite being kicked continuously by one of the women, the man managed to get up and squeeze the woman's breast. ]

THIS IS HILARIOUS !

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We Chinese can molest any girl we want in KTV and pub, pay tips only. No complain no police business. Willing pay, willing touch. Chao Keling cheapskate LOL

They should appoint KNNBCCB as judge for all Keling cases LOL

keling cases no need judge wan... waste time....

just dump them inside the shit hole...

case close.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You call that a women? I see a bunch of foreign indians molesting a bapok(Its a It not a he/she).. Bagalas are not Indians, Its like saying that Chinese are Japs and Koreans.
Dont need stats just blow that stereotype smoke mentality infront of your eyes and go read the papers daily and see for yourself.

You sure those are bangalas? Better open your eyes and re read what you have written. PS are you saying molesting a tranny in public is ok?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wherever these IT gurus are, they certainly aren't working in Sinkieland. 9 out of 10 ah neh IT support executives/engineers that I meet are absolutely clueless! :biggrin:

Do you remember the island wide DBS ATM outage in July last year?

Was caused by an Ibm contractor ah neh who pulled out all the switches while he was trying to do servicing. Just ask around the DBS back office staff.

Ah neh probably thought he was playing with someone's nipples.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The pcs are racist for making it so difficult for these kelings to understand. The ppl of sg are racist for making them clueless.