• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most expensive ham (cured meat) in the world : how it's made

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I thought my canned Tulip ham was the best.

Iberian ham

Iberian ham, or Jamón Ibérico, is one of the most expensive meats in the world. A leg of it can cost as much as $4,500. It is made from the rear leg of the black Iberian pig, a rare breed that can be found in the southern and western regions of the Iberian Peninsula, which comprises Spain and Portugal.

K L N
Too bad, syed will pass.

So, where to buy in Sgp?
Can use our Vouchers?

https://www.insider.com/why-iberian-ham-jamon-iberico-most-expensive-meat-2019-11

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Iberian ham

Iberian ham, or Jamón Ibérico, is one of the most expensive meats in the world. A leg of it can cost as much as $4,500. It is made from the rear leg of the black Iberian pig, a rare breed that can be found in the southern and western regions of the Iberian Peninsula, which comprises Spain and Portugal.

K L N
Too bad, syed will pass.

So, where to buy in Sgp?
Can use our Vouchers?

https://www.insider.com/why-iberian-ham-jamon-iberico-most-expensive-meat-2019-11
We can hunt a wild boar and prep it. Do you have camo outfit and face paint? I can kill it with my Rambo knife, need you to hold it down.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can hunt a wild boar and prep it. Do you have camo outfit and face paint? I can kill it with my Rambo knife, need you to hold it down.

K L N

Few days a-go-go, you started a thread on killing bulls.
Limpeh already never sleep.
Now, you want me hold the boar and watch you kill it?

WahLan Eh, somemore use Lambo knife arh?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

Few days a-go-go, you started a thread on killing bulls.
Limpeh already never sleep.
Now, you want me hold the boar and watch you kill it?

WahLan Eh, somemore use Lambo knife arh?
bro, times are getting hard. We need to hunt to feed our families. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Is this meat more expensive than cai peng at Koufu ?
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I59uG97.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iberian ham

K L N
Too bad, syed will pass.

So, where to buy in Sgp?
Can use our Vouchers?

.............HE EATS ONLY SHIT..............DATZ WHY HIS NICK IS SHIT POOtra