• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Middle Ground R.I.P

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would hv move to mongolia given the pretty lasses there asking for a dick instead of farking sheeps n seatless bikes as past time

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Au situation might help state the case. Alex stopped writing his political commentary on his blog after the new laws kicked in. He too would have to get a license and meet conditions.

TMG was hoping to create “middle ground content” to weave with their political comments to be viable. 2 other attempts by Kannan Chandran and Viswa Sadasivan also failed due commercial reasons.

Only TOC, Independent and Mothership remain.

Yea, but TOC, Independent and Mothership are way more anti-PAP then TMG ever was. There's just no real commercial market for middle grounders.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have just moved out of town like I did and they could then do or write whatever they liked.

TMG folks are at the end of the day establishment figures, just with a lower level of editorial restraint compared to a paid employee of SPH. I doubt any of them are interested in migrating to foreign land just to run an alternative media platform.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TMG folks are at the end of the day establishment figures, just with a lower level of editorial restraint compared to a paid employee of SPH. I doubt any of them are interested in migrating to foreign land just to run an alternative media platform.

Bertha's cocksucking skills pale in comparison to Sumiko's. That's why she got booted from SPH, and nobody really cares about her cocksucking blog. She needs to take lessons from John Tan.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

You can't have your cake and eat it too. There are sacrifices to be made in order to be successful.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so when will $8 cowdung and desperate Quack b sacrificed to remove deep shitted cultural issue from the transport industry?

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.35.10 PM.png