• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mental Health Club

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time sufferer of OCD and ADHD know best ........ medication is useless. I found out myself the hard way. Spent thousand of dollar on psychologist and psychiatric drug ...... totally useless.

My own willpower to overcome will guide my way. I have contact with other OCD and ADHD sufferer, they all given up on the psychiatry drugs. It give them mood swing, make them dependent. I will not suffer their fate. I have taken the first step to correct my own life.

My mental health is compromise. My temper can be bad, my mood swing can also be bad. Only willpower to control them will guide my way.

Mental Health sufferer, please fall in here and share your experience. I would like to hear your story and your struggle to overcome. I have successful overcome depression and chronic fatigue syndrome when I was a teenager. It is not impossible. It take willpower and deep belief in yourself.

I don't know how to create a new me. Maybe I am caught in a place between serendipity and nothingness. Let me be free please of my nightmares. I want to dream a better dream, of a brighter tomorrow.

I am not a God, but I am a divine soul. I seek release from bondage. I know I do not walk alone.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok chill. I remember it's one with a cute blue bear. :biggrin:

Oh I remember...it's a cat painted to look like Doraemon. I had to take it down cause I remembered that I had the same picture in my facebook...dun want my identity to pecak lobang in case my friends are surfing here...not that I still V...:p

Last edited:

Mandzukic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I remember...it's a cat painted to look like Doraemon. I had to take it down cause I remembered that I had the same picture in my facebook...dun want my identity to pecak lobang in case my friends are surfing here...not that I still V...:p

Have a nice day. If anyone zap u with profanities, just PM Leongsam. If u lost points for replying to me, reply in this thread.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have a nice day. If anyone zap u with profanities, just PM Leongsam. If u lost points for replying to me, reply in this thread.

Err...why would I lose points replying to you? Only kopisai (and his clones) ever zapped me...and have the audacity to deny when I confronted him...

U have a nice day too! :smile:

MOLANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err...why would I lose points replying to you? Only kopisai (and his clones) ever zapped me...and have the audacity to deny when I confronted him...

U have a nice day too! :smile:

That's how the PAP IB drive forum traffic away through harassment via stalking, flooding your PM box, zapping or if u are mentally weak. Activities through the reputation system and private messaging are things that u can't see in the open forum that's happening. :biggrin: