• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Mayfair - Ginfreely whorehouse in the West reveal exclusive

Is Ginfreely's whore den in Mayfair Jurong East?

• YES - look at her overdrive reaction. lol

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • YES - thanks for the tip off! Jw5. lol

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • YES - 2023 you will see that slut in Chinese Garden

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over there also got quite a number of foreign workers and dorms.
Now my uncle leemember a old uncle sniper went there to lookout for gansiokbin long and dark nipple :biggrin: :geek:
1653988910816.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not everyone is like your mother, 80 still sucking cock.
I am stating fact of a 80 year old Cantonese mistress in the news while your cheap whore mouth sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock is spamming lies of me and my mother. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am stating fact of a 80 year old Cantonese mistress in the news while your cheap whore mouth sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock is spamming lies of me and my mother. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast. Pui!

Only a whore would know retirement age of another whore.
You and your mother are both whores, the combined number of cocks you 2 sucked are in the billions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek cheap whore tell lies to cover your tracks of sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock kena exposed can say so what. Damn shameless hahahaha

Cheap whore Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE kena busted suck Malaysian criminal syndicate cock say so what? Hahahaha View attachment 150774