• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Malay vote & the PAP

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: KNS + White Trash of Asia

Btw yr lau hero harry once advised the ozzies not to become the "White Trash of Asia"...this golden nugget of harry's was once agn brought fwd for his dear son n daughter in law to hear, wif abbott calling such advice "astringent"!:biggrin:

That's why the Honourable Lee Kuan Yew is my personal superhero. He calls it as it is. From Islam being a "venomous religion" to Malays not being able to be trusted with machine guns or to being relied upon to give their last few grains of rice to the Chinese.

That's why after just 50 years of nation building under my Lee Kuan Yew, there's no longer a differentiation of the various races. Every Singaporean of every creed and colour is not only tolerated but deeply loved by his/her fellow Singaporean. The abiding love extends to loving the body odour of their fellow Singaporeans, their hair smell, their guitar playing prowess, their pizza delivery skills, etc.

Truly remarkable man, this Lee Kuan Yew.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
How true! Interesting perspective! I like it.

Minority in Malaysia. Whinge about racism. Can't find job. Can't get promoted. Can't get this. Can't get that. All because of big, bad Bumiputra policy.

Minority in Australia. Whinge about racism. Can't find job. Can't get promoted. Can't get this. Can't get that. All because of big, bad White racism.

What to do? Turns up in Singapore after Uni and suddenly, she is part of the majority. Can get job. Can even get promoted. Better still, can even fuck minorities with impunity now that she is no longer a minority but is part of the majority.

After 10 years of HDB dwelling and absorbing the constant refrain about race, being bombarded with the subliminal plus not so subliminal messages about the superiority of the Chinese race, Chinese culture, Chinese educational prowess, Chinese diligence, Chinese annual Chang Huayi campaigns, etc, all that this little Amy Cheong is doing is merely regurgitating and parroting that which she had absorbed from Lee Kuan Yew, his little son, his litter of awe-stricken ministers and his vast harem of personal cocksuckers in various arms of his government.

Her "KNS" summation is telling. This little bitch has been thoroughly Singaporeanised. After 10 years, she is simply behaving like a Singaporean, a young Singaporean who has never experience the unbridled joys of a violent racial riot and hence, feels unrestrained in spouting whatever toxic rubbish she thinks she is entitled to.

To paraphrase my personal superhero, Lee Kuan Yew, what Singapore needs is a good dose of racial riots.

The last occurred 43 years ago when the likes of this silly, little bitch and some of the young, half-brained punks in this forum like that Jah chap and his ilk were still swimming in their father's testicles or whose fathers were still swimming in their grandfather's testicles.

These young, half-brains have not experience the joys and pleasures of a good, old racial riot. The violence, killings, bloodshed, burning, simmering tension, ethnic hatred, etc.

I am sure when they do - and I have absolute confidence that it is just a matter of time before the next one comes along - these little half-brained heroes will then be a little bit more respectful and a little more careful with all the racial vilification, noxious rubbish they heroically post, day in day out, in forums such as these.

Especially this part.....

and some of the young, half-brained punks in this forum like that Jah chap and his ilk were still swimming in their father's testicles or whose fathers were still swimming in their grandfather's testicles.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
How true! Interesting perspective! I like it.

Especially this part.....[and some of the young, half-brained punks in this forum like that Jah chap and his ilk were still swimming in their father's testicles or whose fathers were still swimming in their grandfather's testicles.]

Once they are outed, these half-brained little punks like big, brave Jah Jah Jah and his ilk who are constantly and heroically trying to save 5,000 years of Chinese culture, language and civilisation from destruction, will be furiously pounding their heads and hands as they respectfully lie prostrate before a Mosque and Hindu temple to proclaim the pure, unadulterated love that they have for the minorities.

They will profess their love for the beautiful colour of the skins of the Indians, their body odour, the enormous respect they have for the Malays in their guitar playing skills, their love of void decks. They will then go on to prove how they have single handedly painted mosques and Hindu temples, how they love roti prata, nasi lemak and most importantly, how they have started using coconut oil on hair to be one with the Indians and how they have personally sliced off their foreskins to be one with the Malays.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last occurred 43 years ago when the likes of this silly, little bitch and some of the young, half-brained punks in this forum like that Jah chap and his ilk were still swimming in their father's testicles or whose fathers were still swimming in their grandfather's testicles.

These young, half-brains have not experience the joys and pleasures of a good, old racial riot. The violence, killings, bloodshed, burning, simmering tension, ethnic hatred, etc.

I am sure when they do - and I have absolute confidence that it is just a matter of time before the next one comes along - these little half-brained heroes will then be a little bit more respectful and a little more careful with all the racial vilification, noxious rubbish they heroically post, day in day out, in forums such as these.

A great one by PTADER
Totally agree with you about some of the half-brained punks here,I avoid their truly silly comments.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with you about some of the half-brained punks here,I avoid their truly silly comments.

Yup, that's the way to do it. But if you are in the mood, have some free time on your hands and want to have some fun, the best way to deal with these delusional fringe group of young half-brains is to mock them.

That hopeless Jah Jah chap is a reason why racist SAP schools should be dismantled. The Chinese are a diligent, dynamic, pragmatic race and have no problems or qualms in understanding and accepting the needed political and social contract for them to live and thrive in whichever countries they choose to settle in. It is the dangerous lunatics like Lee Kuan Yew and his son who like to stoke and play with racial and religious fire for their debased political interest and for personal power. Unfortunately, this two man father-son tag team of demented duds do have an influence on the gullible amongst some of us who readily shed our innate sense of reality and pragmatism on the basis that this father and son tag team can do no wrong. The fringe minority of half-baked Yellow Supremacists have also crawled out from the sewers and gutters to now threaten the peace and harmony which all the races used to enjoy.

Alas, along comes the young, gullible SAP and non-SAP half-brains, not knowing they are being played by Lee and son, and failing to realise that Singapore's aging Chief Chinese Chauvinist in diapers and his son in pink shirt, will abandon them at the first whiff of trouble and will not be coming to their rescue when they are outed.

These half-brains conveniently forget that no one forced them nor are they obliged to live in the midst of 250 million plus people of Malay stock and in the midst of a Malay world. They conveniently forget that they are free to leave Singapore for China, Taiwan or Hongkong without the daily headaches and stresses of sighting and smelling a "shit skin" Indian or a guitar strumming "m&d".

If the Chinese had the equivalent of the Indian caste system, these half-brains would be placed under the category of Chinese pariahs.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
<That hopeless Jah Jah chap is a reason why racist SAP schools should be dismantled.>
Frankly that is a bit difficult for me emotionally/personally as I studied in one before,I do note that you mentioned SOME.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These half-brains conveniently forget that no one forced them nor are they obliged to live in the midst of 250 million plus people of Malay stock and in the midst of a Malay world. They conveniently forget that they are free to leave Singapore for China, Taiwan or Hongkong without the daily headaches and stresses of sighting and smelling a "shit skin" Indian or a guitar strumming "m&d".

If the Chinese had the equivalent of the Indian caste system, these half-brains would be placed under the category of Chinese pariahs.

Some of them hate the Melayu to the core. Even say rightfully Msia belong to the orang asli. They will pick fm all corners and comments negatively daily lives and habits of the Melayu. But have they themselves look in the mirror?

I am really looking forward to the influx of FTs of different nationalities. :rolleyes: 6 million, it shall be.:eek:

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of them hate the Melayu to the core. Even say rightfully Msia belong to the orang asli. They will pick fm all corners and comments negatively daily lives and habits of the Melayu. But have they themselves look in the mirror?:eek:

Maybe they kenna bully in school by minorities or indoctrinated in saf? There no use reasoning with them but fortunately they are small in numbers. I won't say most Chinese are not racist but most won't be make a fuss over other races custom practices. As long ppl can tolerate and understand each other, the world will be a better place.

There no bigger coward than a racist who want depend on his or her race support in their warp view. And they view ppl in their own race as traitors who don't support their view.

Parents and teachers do need to teach the children not to be racist. I am glad a Malay boy invite my boy to his home to play during this psle marking days. This will let my son know better what it like to be Malay and Muslim during his day there at his friend home. What he experience will be way better than the half baked racial harmony day.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is perhaps healthy for majority ethnic members to live & work for a considerable duration of time in another society where they become the minority to truly understand what it is like to be an ethnic minority...but then again dear amy is a poor example...really kns man!...

btw for those interested in insightful n interesting n poignant n at times hilarious films on the issue of racism...i suggest "Watermelon Man" and "Do The Right Thing"...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat amazes me most is tat we been together as Malay, Chinese and Indians for decades. We even have our Northern and Southern Malays/javanese neighbours since time immemorial. And yet every now and then we have racists ridiculing the Malays way of life. Something is wrong somewhere.:rolleyes:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is always due to the politicians on both sides of the causeway who chose to exploit racial religious differences for their political gains.

Wat amazes me most is tat we been together as Malay, Chinese and Indians for decades. We even have our Northern and Southern Malays/javanese neighbours since time immemorial. And yet every now and then we have racists ridiculing the Malays way of life. Something is wrong somewhere.:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is always due to the politicians on both sides of the causeway who chose to exploit racial religious differences for their political gains.

This one i got to agree with u. No need to name whos tat politician. Juz google....and tere u have it!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all the happenings, looks like the issues for GE2016 had started to take shape.

But who would be brave enough to follow through?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....those who really think that there were racial harmony before sinkapoor independence in 1965 must be naive or totally ignorant of history...
fact is that there were a number of racial (chinese/malay) riots during that period.
again the open doors/harmony and cordial relationships can be broken overnight.....
history had shown that strong leaders/dictators are needed to keep peace.
look at what happen in many other countries......some idiots post some clip on the internet and chaos can erupt overnight.
let's give credit to papee for keeping the racial harmony and stop dreaming about racial integration.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Undilah saya. Cerah masadepan...

Attachments

• 165745_489412026812_705296812_6592898_3680502_n.jpg
    165745_489412026812_705296812_6592898_3680502_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 127

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malay Vote and the PAP is not simple. If you look at the Malay votes in the last GE2011, there are growing number of young middle income Malays who voted for the opposition, and with that they hoped and still hoping for change. That's why Faizal Abdul Manap is seen as a 'saviour' to those who did not vote for PAP. Given this change in the political landscape and growing new hope, PAP saw the need to win back the Malays, and they looked for the best opportunity available to illustrate this. Timely but unfortunate, Amy Cheong was the scapegoat but it was a necessary step to show the battered, raging and anxious Malay Muslim community that they do care about the community and they do not tolerate anyone who belittle the race or religion. Staged? Maybe not. A planned response? Maybe, yes. That's why it was a swift action by NTUC and within hours after it went viral, Amy Cheong was terminated.

As much as the PAP care about the older generation who are loyal voters but may or may not be around in 2016, they are more concern about this emerging middle-income group who are capable to rock the Malay ground. Why do you think PAP are constantly talking about race and religion? Why do you think PAP suddenly become so 'understanding' and allow Malay organizations to create focus groups/discussions that bloomed out of nowhere on the Internet? Why do you think Mendaki is tweaking their policies and are communicating more with the people on the ground? Why do you think MUIS is always so silent? The Muppets are singing a song for us.

The PAP foresee a grave loss in 2016.

Last edited:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malay Vote and the PAP is not simple. If you look at the Malay votes in the last GE2011, there are growing number of young middle income Malays who voted for the opposition, and with that they hoped and still hoping for change.

simple truth is that all middle class more and more unlikely to vote for pap. those who do generally are lower income, elderly, and elite higher income who benefit from pap low tax, no estate duty, policies.

Last edited:

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recent years it had become very obvious to the Malay community how much they had been betrayed by their fellow Malay PAP MPs who again and again did not stand up for them in many issues concerning the community. 2016 will see a big change within the Malay community in the way they vote.