• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the least involved community in spore life

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
which race is the least visible in spore politics and influence?

is it the m&ds, the shits or the others?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Warning,silent killer,to be avoided at all cost,
God bless,amen
南无阿弥陀佛
南無觀世音菩薩
南無妙法莲华经.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal

For sure it cannot be the Indians if you consider the following:
- 4 out of 15 members in the Cabinet are Indians
- the Chief Justice is Indian
- the MD of MAS is Indian
- the Chief of Army is Indian

Quite an achievement for a community that made up no more than 10% of the population....

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brother SK,do u know what they call us the fucking Chins-Cheena?are you one,I am not,孙中山说:革命尚未成功,同志仍须努力.Time is short,either u are in or out,by your fucking enemy War Criminal BUSH Junior,hehe,your enemy is not my enemy,your enemy are my friends,God bless,amen,上帝保佑,阿们

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racist Lay

Wah lau eh. Lidat belly racist lay. :biggrin: Not all are bad lah. But, FTs are aware of our stance against them, and that's why we need to be more united here.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Racist Lay

Wah lau eh. Lidat belly racist lay. :biggrin: Not all are bad lah. But, FTs are aware of our stance against them, and that's why we need to be more united here.
Brother Sham is just a fucker who loves to lick,Hahaha,he uses his fucking dark tounge best,God forgive me for talking cock TCSS-this is Boss Sam specilalisation,,God bless,m,amen

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Racist Lay

brothers, I never say they are bad or good.
I just ask who is the least visible in sg politics.

What I can see: the urinals (yellow = chinks) run the show cos they r majority, so they piss on everybody, the shits get in to shit once in a while while the m&d just get trampled on by everyone.

I wish for the day where it doesnt matter if I am a chink or even a m&d or a shit, we can call ourselves sporeans.