• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Kong Family

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
x2_be92c3a

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That boy was so close to having an AfroChink step sibling then he'll ever catch on. Praise the Lord! Or should it be the CAD?...LOL....LOL

Last edited:
R

radii

"My Daddy is good in making money whereas my Mummy sucks when it comes to pop stardom."

"the father is a sucks gods cock while the mother sucks other men that produce music cocks as for the little boy he he got potential can tell he is gonna be a cocksucker when he grow up jus like daddy and mommy haha

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Market Talks have it that He need to Go In ...
Same path as Rev Ming Yi ...
Unless The Good Lord Forbids...
Any Bro here can confirms ???

Rev Ming Yi went through the legal process with verdict passed and jail imposed. But this guy was loved by God, so nothing happened. A huge disappointment huh? :biggrin:

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah you all here so evil...write so many bad things about one innocent family.

They haven't even offended you. Why you all hate them so much?

Sekali you all kena wipeout by almighty then you know.

Dun play play this year is Mayan calendar.

Tioh hades bey bio sibeh zun you know.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah you all here so evil...write so many bad things about one innocent family.

They haven't even offended you. Why you all hate them so much?

Sekali you all kena wipeout by almighty then you know.
They innocent family? Then I'm an angel liao, LOL