• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The King of Fighters XII

sellyanes

The King of Fighters series, which now has 15 years is back with his new game of combat in 2D.SNK Playmore the launch on the market July 28 in the version for Xbox 360, PS3 and ARC. It is not currently available for Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii e.

The King of Fighters XII is different from previous games in many ways. The most obvious is the complete review graphics that has been applied to the game. The original 2D goblins are goblins replaced by new, more detailed and animated. Other changes include all new animated levels that add touch of style in the game. The style of combat for most of the characters has been changed considerably. Their actions seem very detailed and realistic, even in 2D mode.

The number of combatants has been reduced from 30 to 22. The console versions of the game have two exclusive characters: Mature and Elizabeth Branctorche. While the setting of the characters is pretty disappointing, the single-player mode does not provide for a boss who can be a real challenge to the gamer. The King of Fighters XII will feature a new game in which they were introduced some new methods. Have been retained while the original skills of the old players, there are also some new attacks unique. There are new ways to harm your opponent. The classic attack to their opponents in the air attacks and other famous are preserved. A new feature will allow you to hold and maintain a strong fist to perform lethal attacks. Some maneuvers fight players were taken from the original.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2w35dv8.gif

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The King of Fighters series, which now has 15 years is back with his new game of combat in 2D.SNK Playmore the launch on the market July 28 in the version for Xbox 360, PS3 and ARC. It is not currently available for Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii e.

The King of Fighters XII is different from previous games in many ways. The most obvious is the complete review graphics that has been applied to the game. The original 2D goblins are goblins replaced by new, more detailed and animated. Other changes include all new animated levels that add touch of style in the game. The style of combat for most of the characters has been changed considerably. Their actions seem very detailed and realistic, even in 2D mode.

The number of combatants has been reduced from 30 to 22. The console versions of the game have two exclusive characters: Mature and Elizabeth Branctorche. While the setting of the characters is pretty disappointing, the single-player mode does not provide for a boss who can be a real challenge to the gamer. The King of Fighters XII will feature a new game in which they were introduced some new methods. Have been retained while the original skills of the old players, there are also some new attacks unique. There are new ways to harm your opponent. The classic attack to their opponents in the air attacks and other famous are preserved. A new feature will allow you to hold and maintain a strong fist to perform lethal attacks. Some maneuvers fight players were taken from the original.

which is better ps3 or xbox360?

i was such a fan for king of fighters 2, it is a classic

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a rubbish game. The characters, some look great but others junky. And, the stages are terrible. Look at them. The chinks with pigs stage and the fat bitches at the beach cafe stage.

No thank you. If it sells for like $10 I may get it.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
strangely speaking, i like SF4 more than this.
hook up to my HTPC playing it HD on my 40" samsung LCD.
juz that only 30fps..slow mo...mayb shld change to better graphic card.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match (new release 2009) is superior to King of Fighters XII. Different programming teams behind the two games, but both owned by SNK, and both released 2009.

KOF 2002 UM is available as a PS2/PS3 game, and is now the hottest KOF game in Bugis Arcade.

YouTube videos :
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kof+2002+UM&search_type=&aq=f

yeah i guess i got confused, why did they release two in same year?
i like the other one better, look like the classic

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what is verdict in 2009

which console is better xbox360 or ps3
if you want to play sf4 online with others?

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to be a fan of KOF series,buy favourite which is also the peak of SNK success KOF 97 series featuring the Orochi series.but guess KOF never recover its success after that....