• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The investment thread (Finally)

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the racial mix continues on its current trend, LKY does have a point abt whether Iskandar will U-turn in the next 15-20 years. Then again, his son and others like Robert Kuok aint stupid as well. They have brought in loads of Chinese, HK, Australian investors etc.

If the MY govt screws Sinkies, they will also be screwing up investors from other countries. You just dont screw China in 20 years time, as they will be, by far, the biggest boys in Asia. That's why I think the influx of Chinese investments is great for the sustainability and irreversibility of Iskandar.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
1176170_610796065609456_1117616434_n.jpg

A word from our sponsors, they have a roadshow at the AEON/Jusco located in Permas Jaya.
This is Zone A.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like a $1 stock eventually.

Vested a bit, but will not sell until Vantage TOP.

Tao Kae wolfwolf, Rowsley A50 0.550 +0.100 broke out liao..NO HORSE RUN MAN!!! 大支

Wahaha...Wahaha...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just buy a bit; do not over invest in share as we have sharks swimming in the same pond.

My Rowsley share cost $0.00. I bought some and sold half when price double. I am holding the rest and will only sell when Vantage is completely build.

I seldom talk about shares as how many people you know actually make a profit in the long run.

But I do know a lot of people make money in properties.

it's hot and sexy..nose bleed :biggrin:
Rowsley A50 0.585 +0.035

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just buy a bit; do not over invest in share as we have sharks swimming in the same pond.

My Rowsley share cost $0.00. I bought some and sold half when price double. I am holding the rest and will only sell when Vantage is completely build.

I seldom talk about shares as how many people you know actually make a profit in the long run.

Run road liao..dun like to keep shares nowadays, keep house. :biggrin:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you guys make money, I dam envious. My luck in shares is like shit! whatever I buy, sure tank... want me to buy some Rowsley? :biggrin:

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
If RSP with the iskandar land project disappears overnight, I can say that all iskandar property investors will lose all overnight.

Correction.

Buying Rowsley now is higher risk than buying johor properties.

Buy RSP after 25 SEP is lower risk than buying johor properties.

Of course, price will be very different before and after due to the amount of risk.